• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

First Drug Ever Tried?

What was the first recreational drug you tried?

• Total voters
alcohol... I believe i took methadone at 14 b4 I smoked trees, I'm not 100% buy yeah alcohol was first

its very obvious from the poll results that weed is not the gateway drug. alcohol is. Jeff sessions, you are welcome to try some crack cocaine now.

weed
damn strawberry papers and that mexican trip-weed. made one laugh a lot. would like to find sommadat if i could. ran across it a coupla times in all these years and still the same. laugh ang get along. wtf is that these days, eh?...?
its very obvious from the poll results that weed is not the gateway drug. alcohol is.
come to think of it malt duck and pepe lopex teqila was in fact my first out of body experience... until i got sick. new years

When I was like 7 or 8 years old, I had to go to a surgical adenoidectomy operation, and I was given some kind of a benzodiazepine as pre-medication before anesthesia. I remember how my consciousness was already blurring while I was taken to the operating room, but at the time I of course didn't have the understanding to identify it as the effect of that benzo I was given.

The first time I took drugs at my own will was when I smoked hashish with a friend at age 15 in the early spring of 1998. Sometime that year there also was an incident when we had some kind of ethylmorphine cough preparation in the medicine cabinet at home, and I took 30 ml instead of the normal dose of 10 ml to test whether it would get me high (some people are fast metabolizers of codeine/ethylmorphine so it's not impossible that someone would get intoxicated from that amount). It's even possible that this happened before the pot smoking incident, can't remember anymore.

The first time I drank enough alcohol to feel the effects was about 3 months after my 16th birthday.

When i was 17 my friend gave me a Skoal pouch (nicotine). I disnt even know what a buzz was and was laughing my ass off. That same night when i left my friends house i went home to my grandparents house and poured a tall cup of moonshine and a cup of vodka lmao

When i was 17 my friend gave me a Skoal pouch (nicotine). I disnt even know what a buzz was and was laughing my ass off. That same night when i left my friends house i went home to my grandparents house and poured a tall cup of moonshine and a cup of vodka lmao

Did you live in some kind of Mormon community or somewhere else where people isolate themselves? Usually kids know about drugs a lot earlier. The feeling of dizziness from the first taste of nicotine surprised me too, I didn't expect that strong an effect (of course later when you smoke all the time, only the first cigarette in the morning produces that).

Did you live in some kind of Mormon community or somewhere else where people isolate themselves? Usually kids know about drugs a lot earlier. The feeling of dizziness from the first taste of nicotine surprised me too, I didn't expect that strong an effect (of course later when you smoke all the time, only the first cigarette in the morning produces that).
No and idk i was too busy with video games and none of my friends did drugs or anything. Growing up i tried to steer clear of drugs cause they "were bad."

My first drug was alcohol, followed almost immediately by weed. Then Coricidin (didn't know what DXM was then or anything about drugs), then MDMA, then mushrooms, then LSD, then... everything.

I didn't do my first drug until my 17th birthday, which is still pretty young but I'm glad I wasn't exposed to them earlier. I was the oldest child, my friends were all oldest children and we were nerds, we played D&D and Magic: The Gathering and stuff. It took until a friend I made working at a grocery store who I got to know and really liked, who eventually told me about how he liked to drink and smoke weed, for me to realize, hey, DARE was full of shit, this guy isn't some scummy criminal, he's a good guy, I guess drugs are fine after all.

Which is not actually exactly true... drugs have caused me all manner of problems, but also I wouldn't trade it.

My friend from college smoked DMT for his first drug of any sort. I always thought that was really intense of him.

Booze. We had convinced our self that if you drink and smoke weed you are smart and if you do any other drug you are stupid back in the day

Hydrocodone at 14, id broken my wrist.... got a few too many.... fell in love.... then down the rabbit hole.

Going in order:
--Alcohol age 14
--Marijuana age 17
--Cocaine at 20
--Benzos at 22
--Opiates at age 24
Been doing opiates and alcohol off and on until 2019. Now I take kratom and have the occasional beer.

IV pharma morphine - 11 (had emergency surgery, was on a drip for over a week)
cannabis/DXM - 12
alcohol-13
heroin/cocaine- 14
meth/MDMA - 15
shrooms/LSD - 16

I kinda lost track after that

If alcohol doesn't count, I think I did cyclizine or haloperidol. :rolleyes: Those were not prescribed to me, and the purpose was to alter my consciousness.

If alcohol doesn't count, I think I did cyclizine or haloperidol. :rolleyes: Those were not prescribed to me, and the purpose was to alter my consciousness.
13 - weed
14 - alcohol and LSD
The rest is a blur. Coke in my mid 20’s. Opiates shortly after. Didn’t get into addiction until my 30’s.