• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

First Dates - Do's and Dont's - How do you think you went?

So what's the go with fucking on first dates then? male and female view point? Are girls 'easy' if they fuck on first dates even though there is spark and connection? and if so doesn't that make the guy easy aswell?

god no. i wouldnt fuck on the first date...

and if she offered, it would be the last date...

even if there was spark or connection...

because i can't respect someone that i would sleep with on the first date (thats what pick ups, booty calls & one night stands are for.. ;):))

so if she offered, the first thought that would go through my head is that she was easy...

and i can't go out with easy chicks...

but if i respected her enough to go on a date with her, i couldn't just be a prick and shag her and then ditch her...

hope that answers it :)

Verse 1
Blown too much of me time buying dinner and wine
And me money on flowers and lollies
Only to find that what's on me mind
Isn't on hers and she's sorry
So I've made up some lines that save wastin' time
And keep me from blowin' me brass
I'm ever so cool I just prop on the stool
Right next to hers and I ask:

Chorus
'Do you fuck on first dates?
Does your dad own a brewery?
Could I feel your tits?
Or would you show 'em to me?
Cause you've you've got a nice head
And you look pretty honest
So me face'll be leavin' in a quarter of an hour--
I'd like you to be on it'

Verse 2
You know how it feels when you first meet a sheila
And the bullshit you've gotta go through
Like callin' her up and tellin' her you love her
When all that you'd love is just to screw
But she wants to hold hands and you to meet her old man
And sit around for hours and talk
But me new method is, you just cut through the shit
And get down to the goodies straight off:

Chorus
Could I feel your tits?
Do you sleep in the nick?
Do you give head very often?
If we can decide, your place or mine
We can fuck off then'

Verse 3
So the next time you see a good-lookin' sheila
And you'd give a week's pay just to hold her
Don't sit acting dumb, just front her full-on
And drop a few lines like I told you
This new method of mine might not work every time
But then again no method will
I've been spat at and slapped, and kneed in the knackers
But then I've got a few fucks as well

Chorus
Could I feel your tits?
If the answer is 'No'
To me questions above --
Then be a good sport and give me the name
Of a girlfriend who does!'

muzby said:
because i can't respect someone that i would sleep with on the first date (thats what pick ups, booty calls & one night stands are for.. ;):))

so if she offered, the first thought that would go through my head is that she was easy...

and i can't go out with easy chicks...

but if i respected her enough to go on a date with her, i couldn't just be a prick and shag her and then ditch her...

hope that answers it :)

Yeah, that answers it... :\ ;)

But my question to you is how can you respect *yourself* for sleeping with a girl on the first date? I mean there shouldn't be one set of standards for men and another for women?

I don't really do dates - I'm not really a relationship person these days so I don't understand it all. I don't even really understand why anyone would *want* to go on a date but that's a different story alltogether. Give me a casual situation over a date anyday!

As for easy - yeah maybe so - Still, I guess they could be an *easy* yet still a *loyal* person... In that case, I don't see why it matters? As long as they do what they do because they *want* to rather than they can't say *no*, that's a good enough reason if they *respect* themselves.

^^ exactly! That's why i asked if a male thinks a girl is easy for sleeping with him on the 1st date then doesn't that make the guy just as easy?

I used to fuck on first dates but hey i'm a pretty sexually orientated person but god forbid i'm female and me wanting a bit makes me a tart *rolls eyes*

I stopped because all i ended up with was relationships based on sex and not friendship etc and now wait.. quite a while (well for me anyway hehe) =D

Fuck buddies are a different story though :p

Originally posted by electreauxbella
1234, take a nice picnic basket with cheeses, dips, fruit etc.

maybe a nice bottle (read: not goon) of wine too :D

if you need help, PM me

awesome - i've got some fruit already, and i think i'll grab cheeses on the way.

sadly i can't take any alcohol 'cause i think i'll drive in. i'd rather catch the train, but it will be bad if i miss the last one!

<3

^Onetwothreefour - - - in my experience the all important factors on a first date are these;

16.gif
Relax. Try to take deep breaths, and remember, she/he is another human.
16.gif
Bring extra money - regardless of how well everything is organised. Nothing is more embarassing than having to borrow cash from your date.
16.gif
Make small talk. To make sure you don't sit in silence, compile a mental list of topics you're likely to be able to converse about.
16.gif
Compliment her. Make it known you like her/his hair / outfit / shoes / handbag. Make them feel special.

Have fun. :D

I'm usually a bumbling fool on "dates", so my usual approach is to get slightly drunk before hand, all worries go out the window :eek:

Hmmm.... i've never gone into such a foray with preconceived tactics.
IMHO, if the two people are well matched, conversation is usually spontaneous and flowing.... i can't think of too anyone who has entered into a long-term relationship with someone whom they have come home from a date and said "boy, that was a shocker"....

That said - yep, C0TB's right on the money.

Maybe i haven't been on a "nervous first date" for far too long? :)

My only suggestion would be always make sure you've got getaway plans arranged if need be. So, if it's that bad:

- you've got your car to get the hell away
- enough money for a cab
- athletic ability to make a run for it ;)

He he no really... first dates aren't really that bad if you just continually refer to it as 'going out for a drink' or 'catching up' The word "date" is the stigma!!

the word "date" is very American, I don't think it should be a term used that much here.

I used to think that I've never ever been on a date. In my mind, a date is one where either one party goes 'will you go on a date with me?' I think its due to watching too much television. It's only recently that I've realised that a lot of different things can be considered as a date.

For example, a friend asked me to join him for dinner. And whilst having dinner, we decided to go to catch a movie after. Now, the whole time, I just called it as dinner and movie, but wen i talked to my other friend about it, he considered it as a date and there i was blatantly refusing to acknowledge that it was a date, just because he didn't say 'will you come out on a date with me' 8)

Seriously though, I dont have first dates, most of the 'dates' iv been on is when I've already known the other person for sometime, where we've hung out for awhile, either that or I totally skip that process 8(

I think that coffee's the best bet for any kind of date. It gives a place where both parties can meet up and if one party was earlier than the other, its not just standing around waiting, at least they can sit and enjoy the coffee. It's a great place for any type of conversations, and if everything goes well from there, many other activities can follow on. A good way to end the date can be a walk on the beach...

A date is two people hanging out/catching up/ spending time together... simple :)

Uh, when I go grab a beer with a mate to catch up, I'd probably rather not call it a "date"... ;)