Site Feedback first and last time here

Status
Not open for further replies.

timeismoney1

Greenlighter
I was trying to get a pill id and within 5 min a mod closes it saying we dont do pill id go somewhere else

What a freaking joke! Nothing like keeping harm reduction down

Whatever... that was my first post and this is my last. Better places than here for me

A. That picture is way too small to tell.

B. There are tons of sites that do pill I.D's. You can try here or just google the imprints. The website is extremely reliable, so it is better harm reduction to refer you to that.

C. Someone could have given you the wrong answer on here, and you could have eaten some dangerous pills due to that. "Oh, these are valium? Since my tolerance is 60mgs, and this kid said these are 5mg valium pills, I will have to eat 12 of these." Then it turns out they are 80mg oxycodone pills, and you end up dead. That obviously isn't in the best interest of harm reduction.

D. If we were to allow the pill IDs, then these boards would become so cluttered with threads asking what this/that pill is, and threads that are more urgent, harm reduction ones would be lost a few pages back.

E. Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions. Bluelight has been around for a while, so it is likely that the staff has discussed these issues, and made the proper decisions in the name of harm reduction.

Type 'blue pill D 10' into a search engine... The same info is available to you that anyone would use to answer your question.

Your responce i find lacking.

Clearly this pic is not small

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ypn6dh.jpg

#2 i dont see any rules regarding no pill id

#3 hey we wont allow pill id but lets let them talk about heroin

Brilliant! Your responces still has given me not motivation to stay.

Your responce i find lacking.

Clearly this pic is not small

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ypn6dh.jpg

#2 i dont see any rules regarding no pill id

#3 hey we wont allow pill id but lets let them talk about heroin

Brilliant! Your responces still has given me not motivation to stay.

When I went to the URL of the pic, it was just showing the thumbnail. I'm not asking you to stay. Valium withdrawal can kill you. Heroin withdrawal can't. We talk about safely using these substances here. That is what harm reduction is.

The forum guidelines say no pill ID.

Ive never took valium in my. Pretty sure heroin addiction is a kill to your soul so in my mind yea it does kill who you truly are

Wheres the guideline at? The topic read before posting said nothing bout pill id.

Lets shoot up smack everyone!! It wont kill you!!

^ Go on youtube and look up "benzo withdrawal." I've been on both valium and dope since 2006, and benzos have been way worse for me. Doctors prescribe opiate pain meds everyday that are more potent than heroin. Some people can sniff a bag of heroin and be fine, and then sniff a 40mg opana and get really sick.

Nobody is saying these things won't kill you though.

As for the pill ID rules... You posted in the other drugs forum, correct? Well at the top, there is a link to the forum guidelines in big bold letters. Inside, it states;

"2) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS
If you have a pill or powder and do not know what it is, do not start a thread asking these questions. There are many ways you can find out about the substance. You can call poison control. You can call a local pharmacy. You can check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads listing subjective effects are equally useless because they will only lead to endless speculation. This also applies for commercial products containing unknown research chemicals. If manufacturers don't state all ingredients then we can't help you."

So the mod should have dltd the topic not close it. Clearly its against the rules so it should be deleted

Pegasus needs to mod right... thsnks for clearing up no pill id bro

Still done here... my knowledge will not be shed at this place of opiate users

By deleting it, other people that don't read the rules can view it, and see that it is against the rules, therefore keeping them from doing the same thing.

Take care man. I'm gonna close this. PM me if you want it deleted or something.

So the mod should have dltd the topic not close it. Clearly its against the rules so it should be deleted

Pegasus needs to mod right... thsnks for clearing up no pill id bro

Still done here... my knowledge will not be shed at this place of opiate users

Sorry for jumping in to a closed thread, but OP, don't tell the mods here how to do their jobs. Deleting threads is not our policy for the reason that tommy states. Also, do not publicly call out the mod. If you have a problem with the way a mod has handled something, PM them and ask them about it. If you are not comfortable with that or don't get a satisfactory response, you can PM their sr mod or admin (preferably sr mod first). You havent even been on this board a month... don't start going around telling mods that they are doing things wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.