• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Finland anti-drug chief jailed for smuggling hash

Ha... Prohibition does not work.. It never will. It creates a black market where profit margins are so significant that people are going to take the chance no matter what. Battles over control of these markets will continue to generate hellish violence that's so powerful and ugly it can destabilise countries and continents. It genaretes mass incarceration that leaves a festering wound across generations of families.

Drugs are everywhere at a new unprecedented level.

If nothing changes then nothing changes.

lol, the irony.

Reminds me of this guy in Aus who organised a 300kg import of pseudoephedrine.

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/stories/2011/08/15/3291474.htm

I know of someone who imported from the same dutch syndicate. The head guy in the Netherlands was the son of a cop and an arms dealer for the country so he got a slap on the wrist. The Aussie guys who never even received anything got fucked over the hardest.

One of the Aussie guys aka Adam Watts the kickboxer who was importing it got smacked over the head with a sandwich toaster in a pillow case in prison but you can only imagine what that was for :(

Funny, we got the same thing going on in Norway at the moment. An earlier police captain who was in the police force from 1977 until he was arrested in 2014, who is having his trial now, accused of helping another guy through many years to smuggle 13,9 tons of hash. The other guy pleaded guilty to being responsible for distribution of 16 tons of hash, then started snitching on people.

The trial started early in January and will last until June or July I think...

It blows my mind Scandinavian countries are so anti-drug (herb included) while it's perfectly legal to sell a toxic depressant to populations already at risk of depression from the messed-up light cycles, so it comes as no surprise whatsoever that the corrupt have played a role in maintaining an unjust status-quo for their own profit. That doesn't make it any less infuriating though.