• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Find me a game (xbox 360)

Resident evil games aren't really shooters. There are puzzles all over the place as well.

Personally I don't like dead space because like all other things outer space, you're in a metal hallway or room the entire time. Stimulating

Ninja gaiden 2 is good and similar to what you're looking for just way easier than the first one.

Sadly IMO we're at the point where game developers try and reach a wider audience by making shit easy. It sucks but that's why a lot of people play shooters, you can go online and play against someone that based on your rank doesn't suck. Accessibility is killing game ips and although I didn't find GOW to be a major brain buster I'm sure the third incarnation will be the easiest yet.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... Condemned 2: Bloodshot. It combines some "detective work" w/ combat, beautiful graphics, interesting characters, and doesn't feel cheap. The end can feel slightly unsatisfying I'll admit to that, but the game as a whole is pretty damn good. I'm semi interested to see if you rip apart this suggestion or not ;) Not that I'll be offended whatsoever, I'm just curious as to what your take on the game will be since you seem to be very hard to please, which isn't a bad thing, it's just amusing me for some reason.

i tried the ninja blade demo and it looks to be right up your alley