• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Find me a game (xbox 360)

how long is it? are the puzzles challenging (for someone with some post-secondary education)?

Puzzles?

Hmmmm... not very difficult. Take this thing here... jump over there... dismember this alien...

You play it for the creep factor, rather than the puzzles. You can complete the story in a few hours (six, perhaps???). Depends on how you play it. If you play it in the creepy spirit it was meant to be (by slowly looking round corners and generally watching your ass), it'll last a little longer. More if you use a higher difficulty setting.

if you want a good 3d puzzle platformer, the best there is is mario galaxy on wii. not the most difficult of games, but a hell of a lot of fun.

Nintendo make the best puzzle adventure games in my opinion.
The legend of zelda series is win.

GOW is great fun. My review of the original was published in a music newspaper and it was glowing. I loved the recent PSP game too, (i think i made a thread on it, check the index).

but it is only a short hair from a mindless button basher.

looking forward to the movie, toast?

wow, I was looking forward to it in the 20 seconds between finding out from your post that there was going to be a movie and then googling it to find out that brett ratner is directing it.

and mindless button-masher? hardly. try ramping up the difficulty. and I refuse to believe that some of the puzzles (in the first one at least) didn't stump you at least a couple of times the first run through.

mate, i didn't say that it is a button basher, but it is close to it. and again, i have loved the games a lot so far. the only exception is the mobile phone version.

brett ratner is not a good sign. :(

i am embarrassed to admit that yes, I have played the mobile phone version. and yes, it was awful.

the next person who recommends fallout 3 is getting bitch-slapped.

wayne_brady.jpg

Has anyone played that RPG were you wonder the wasteland after a nuclear holocaust?

Thats a grreat game!

splatterhouse should be coming out later this year