• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Filter type IVDU

If your in Europe I'd assume you'd just get the sterifilter. They don't have those in America, atleast none I can find. Hell I order my stuff off Amazon cause I'm scared to try another website and get scammed. Wish I could find a legit medical company that sells em with no bs attached. But I'm confused when u say the first 8 materials and then a dozen more. What are u referring to exactly?
I'm in uk. Ebay,amazon,medical supply places I've never heard of etc.

just meant the materials used was my original ques tion. I think even when I first used Amazon there were like six or eight different filter materials offered. When I looked into it more found another few possibilities which made it all the more confusing.

I've written what I do now. Mainly heating then reheating with cotton in it. I don't know if it's safe but my theory is that kills most things . I found the 22 micron to small for heroin but after reading the posts maybe that's due to the oils and using wrong materials. I def found the larger the wheel the better regardless. Just need them to make a 30c m wheel now.

if like to know the reasons I can't just use my heat then reheat method if someone has a good reason. doesn't this stop any cotton bacteria. Also remembering I IM not iv the h.

ive posted a question about wheel filter two or three nights ago,and ended up using cotton.
I have 2mg Bupenorphine pills (around 40.to 6O mgs left)
I was things about buying.a wheel filter(which i know nothing about) to make a liquid solution .Im a H addict (4-5 months since I relapse) and i wanted to taper using the least amount of bupe .Plus some benzos for sleep and Pregabalin 150mg a capsule which cost lke almost nothing.
I have no idea which wheel filter to use.
I wanna i.v because sublingual Bupenorphine B.A could vary alot and I don't want to have unnecessary extra bupe in my system.
You might think i have a stupid idea..i thought so too at the beginning.But the Bioavailability problem and wanting to quick taper makes it seems logical to me.
The idea is to taper with the solution right down to 0.1 and use pregabalin for A week or two af
ter the opiates left my system.
Plus i have decent amount of lorazepam ( however i may have a slight tolerance to benzos although i use mild doses like once a week¹)