• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Few questions regarding seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeyy

Greenlighter
When do yours kick in? i've been trying <snip> seeds for about a week now, first batch took 2 hours to kick in, was fairly weak, i tried another batch from another supplier the tea is bitter as all hell and i can feel something in around an hour.

So a few questions, what is your average time it takes to kick in? could it be that the seeds were just weak and it peaked and that's why i nodded after that time? all i know is by the end of the day sometimes on that first batch i could feel nothing for the entire day 10+ hours after administration, yet the second i light a joint i can't keep my eyes open, i will nod out and go to sleep? how is cannabis activating it like that? it's not possible is it? or is it?

It's very strange to say the least, i have not seen any other posts regarding this phenomenon either, how you can have no effect all day long then light a bowl or a joint and you're suddenly monged out with shallow breathing?

Looking forward to hearing other experiences, there is nothing wrong with these seeds luckily they are really strong it's kicked in fast this time, but.. that other batch was mental, sometimes it would take 2 hours and other times it would kick in 10 hours later and only when i smoked cannabis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any batch of seeds, even from the same crop, can be completely random.

Additionally, while it's not against the rules, please don't talk about this stuff on public forums. The lesser known it is the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.