• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fetanyl- How to get euphoric smoking it

Omg no replies? Yikes. For an HR forum.. nevermind I'm throwing shade for no reason.

So basically when dealing with fent some things to consider:

How well do you trust your opiate tolerance? For example--I would never want to see someone who takes 20 milligrams of percocet and calls it a day deal with fent. The more opiate experience you have the less this situation will probably go wrong.

Another thing is that fent in particular (regarding euphoria) is so hit or miss for users. Some people find it unbelievably euphoric while the majority say it is recreationally flat and not worth it ever. I do like it... but it's packed with a withdrawal horrible beyond words if you rely on it often and are forced to withdraw at random. It will never be heroin. By that I mean fent will usually never achieve the heroin-like "let me sit in a chair and do nothing for eternity and just stare at the ceiling in bliss." If you chase the nod you very well might die. It won't be dramatic or theatric--it's swift and the rest ensues. I highly recommend waiting a while between puffs and gauging out how you feel. Wait as long as possible if you can until you really know where your tolerance is at. Fent requires a lot of caution until you understand your body and where your tolerance is currently at. Note how tolerance quickly leaves and builds up with unpredictability. I would give it a week to assess your body give or take.. and then you can throw a little bit more on if you really must. With opiates I don't ever recommend taking a lot more in one go than you ever have before. It's not weed! People really die far too much and fear/anxiety is supposed to save one at times. I always am afraid of opiates.

In general be very afraid of it at first lol. Fent is terrifying but it does magic if used safely. Most heroin users will probably go overboard with fent but that's not fair for me to say. I just think that fent is it's own entity and heroin and oxycodone are both their own thing. Not all opiates are usable in the same way and far too many people underestimate fent. Good luck :)!

Fentanyl is generally not a very euphoric substance to begin with anyway.

Why exactly, I'm not sure, as it's definitely a mu-agonist just like any other euphoric opioid.

But fentanyl is mostly nod/sedation and none of the warmth, euphoria or contentedness of heroin. It's also much easier to OD on chasing euphoric effects than heroin, which was mention by the user above me and rightly so.

If fentanyl isn't already giving you euphoria, you probably wont' get any more no matter what ROA you use and doing so could have severe consequences (i.e. - death, overdose).

It saddens me that genuine diactylmorphine is tainted with this crap now a days. Fentanyl in most ways, is nothing like heroin.

Thats the thing about fent. Its not very euphoric at all. Pretty sure its designed to just be a super powerful pain killer is all.

When you are dependent, you pretty much rate the dope on how well it takes your sick off, and if you nod. It will do that for sure. (keep you well and knock you out)

When you are not dependent, you are looking for some warm euphoria. The last 5/6 times I did fent dope had no dependency, and not mixing it with beer. Has been quite disappointing each time. Been chalking it up to the fact opiates just don't work on me any longer. But its really just the fact fent kinda sucks. Once you been doing it for so long and mixing it with other things, the lines kinda get blurred. But after you are clean for a bit, you are expecting something amazing...which simply doesn't seem to happen with street fent these days.

Im
Looking for a pharmacy that will sell oxys instant release with no prescription ? Any websites out there? Tia

Im
Looking for a pharmacy that will sell oxys instant release with no prescription ? Any websites out there? Tia

No. You can try the dark web but no promises what happens. This post is too good to be true. We all wish what you're asking was possible.

I think this post also breaks a Bluelight rule.

I mean, if not, anyone wanna help me meet up with Mr. Brownstone? 🤣 I am dark-web ignorant.

Scored some good dog food 🥘 tonight about an hr ago and just got unsick cz I Finley made it back home 🏡 and got to use once again so reliving its crazy like once ik I can go score I just start feeling okay life is a mess -m!sf!t M!k3