• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentynal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovo1024

Bluelighter
Serious question, I'm curious. So I'm addicted to those Fentynal blues, the pressed perc 30s anyways so I usually scrape my tooter and smoke the resin & it gets me a lil bit high. Or at least will get me well if I'm sick. Well I was shooting Heroin everyday before I got into these. Can I inject the resin from my tooter?

If you are willing to inject resin from an already smoked product it says to me you are sick and getting desperate. I think the poster just meant that if you were starting to WD maybe go out and get more product or a kratom extract. If you are broke i guess you can't do either.

I would advise against injecting anything that has already been smoked and has burnt residue sticking to it. But I know people do whatever they need to when they are sick. Just be careful.

Someone did answer the question ...I would advise against injecting anything that has been smoked by NR.It may be a 'drug forum ' per se....but its also harm reduction.So for safety sake NO...sounds dirty and unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.