• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentynal 12 micro grams per hour /72 hours

James210

Greenlighter
Hi, sorry this is probaly in the wrong part of the forum so apologise in advance. I have 5 of these patches, no tollerance to opioids, I'm 25 16 stone 6ft. Want to take oraly as belive will have low or long affect if warn. Advice on how many times to cut into equal pices to start off please thanks in advanced.

Hi, sorry this is probaly in the wrong part of the forum so apologise in advance. I have 5 of these patches, no tollerance to opioids, I'm 25 16 stone 6ft. Want to take oraly as belive will have low or long affect if warn. Advice on how many times to cut into equal pices to start off please thanks in advanced.

Slow & careful is the name of the game with fentanyl patches. You want to be really careful because they're slow to come on and very potent. By the by, there are far better opiates for euphoria, opiates dude lmao.

Slow & careful is the name of the game with fentanyl patches. You want to be really careful because they're slow to come on and very potent. By the by, there are far better opiates for euphoria, opiates dude lmao.

I don't really have access to any thing else. Thanks for ur advice

Hey would apricate some more adive , I put a small pice of patch in my cheeck about an hour ago after 15 mins, I could feel my body rushing getting stronger and stronger, I took it out as was getting a bit worried, what should I expect? How strong should the buzz be? I feel just a bit light headed now with muscles relaxed, isit safe to take more please advise .

Chase the high too much and you might nod off with it still in your mouth. If you're in a good place, you might be better off staying there since fent is so easily handled wrong.