• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl

Gwhizzz1990

Greenlighter
Whatsup everyone furst off i just want to say hi hope everyone is doing good and staying safe. I been coming to bluelight off n on to find information since i started using drugs in 2008. Ive had alot of fun times and alot of sad things happen to me since my start in 2008 including 2 prison stints diff rehabs but ive also got to cherish great times like the bitth of my twin boys in 2012 n some cool vacations with my family. I just vecame a member on here to ask some questions hope this is the right place to post this. Ok i got some fentanyl powder coming in the mail from my friend in like 2 days. Ive already smoked some from the same guy and its supppper fire. So good actually that i got scared after 2 days of barely smoking it and i flushed it.. first time ive ever done that with a drug but this one scared me.. he says this batch is even stronger.. my qurstion is how can i cut this so i can smoke this and be safe? What can i mix it with so that i can smoke on foil? I used to smoke those blue m 30s when i was on the run up in oregon and they were pretty badass but i was extremely strung out on heroin at the time and would have to smoke multiple of them to even kill my withdrawals but when i first started smoking them i had just been released from jail so i was sober and smoking one would give me a good nod. With this powder i barely smoke a speck and i just tap it n blow it out i dont nod as im scared ill overdose im also taking ghb well bdo daily as ive gotten dependent on it unfortunatly and accidentaly i hate the shit and am trying to get off but thats for a diff post.. anyways ya not trying to really mix the 2. Sorry for this post being so fucking long and rambling but ya i just take subutex these days as im on probation and get drug tested randomly so i just take subutex and drink bdo as they dont test for that nor do they test for fent. Pls help me figure out a way to stretch this shit so i dont OD! Thanks!

Throw some in a vape tank and rip it that way?

I used to sip on super strong substances that way and it always seemed to work fine.

Probably good time to start winding down since drugs are getting progressively more toxic - but I digress.

Throw some in a vape tank and rip it that way?

I used to sip on super strong substances that way and it always seemed to work fine.

Probably good time to start winding down since drugs are getting progressively more toxic - but I digress.
I never thought about that.. pretty sure that would be a good way.. i wonder how much to put in there tho as one tank will last me like a full day of ripping it thru out whole day

I never thought about that.. pretty sure that would be a good way.. i wonder how much to put in there tho as one tank will last me like a full day of ripping it thru out whole day
You have to make sure fentanyl HCl is soluble in whatever liquid carrier (PEG?) the vape uses.

Heat it too when you dissolve it so it fully dissolves