• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl while on subs?

Opana313

Bluelighter
Fucking stupid yes but curious if this is kinda "safe" to do a quarter or less of dirty 30 while taking subs..I'm talking one dose only.....am I going to go thru hell bc I'm on subs? Maybe skip sub dose tomorrow to avoid PWD?

you'll have to not take your subs for 24 hours or take more dirty 30's then you'll want to and since fent is fat soluble, you gotta stay off it for min of 48 hours to not get PW's and thats on the shorter side.

Not take subs for 24hrs just to be able to feel it right? Well I'm planning on doing very little anyway whether it's a waste or not then tomorrow just don't take a sub until I'm in bad wd...

Not take subs for 24hrs just to be able to feel it right? Well I'm planning on doing very little anyway whether it's a waste or not then tomorrow just don't take a sub until I'm in bad wd...
basically, but even then you could get into PW's.... I throw myself in PW a couple times and its feeling of everything at once, anger, sadness, anxious, I mean every bad feeling you can get at a 10

I still can't understand this love of fentanyl, a fake, synthetic opioid that lasts 1 hour and is nowhere as euphoric as hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine/heroin, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, etc.

Not even close.

I appreciate it your response. I have a brief history with dirty30s back b4 I ever took subs.. Twice by accident each one whole 30 snorted, blacked out VERY lucky. And on purpose I would say maybe 4 more 30s all small amounts but enough to fuck me up to know I couldn't drive, and then another black out then gave it up.

Idk what has gotten into me today but it was definitely because I couldn't cop any legit pharma meds. Stupid stupid shit I'm playing it as safe as possible someone to sit with narcan on hand.

I still can't understand this love of fentanyl, a fake, synthetic opioid that lasts 1 hour and is nowhere as euphoric as hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine/heroin, hydromorphone, oxymorphone, etc.

Not even close.
You are gotdamn right! Trust me I dont fancy this in any way...just very sporadic addict today I suppose I really don't understand that about myself as of today....

You'll need a higher dose of fentanyl to counter the antagonistic effects that bup has on several opioid receptors, and only being a partial mu agonist.

To anyone thinking about doing this dumbass shit that I am talking about up here please don't. Like I could die. This is so dumb....wtf!

You'll need a higher dose of fentanyl to counter the antagonistic effects that bup has on several opioid receptors, and only being a partial mu agonist.
I figured this but wasn't sure of the combination as it's already beyond unsafe & scary fuckin with these

basically, but even then you could get into PW's.... I throw myself in PW a couple times and its feeling of everything at once, anger, sadness, anxious, I mean every bad feeling you can get at a 10
Quick question...were you already binging a bit on the fetty beforehand? I'm going to avoid a fiasco like that bc I dont want the fetty building up day after day. Kinda just a one dose tonight thing maybe another later in week..
Most likely throw it out before then.

Quick question...were you already binging a bit on the fetty beforehand? I'm going to avoid a fiasco like that bc I dont want the fetty building up day after day. Kinda just a one dose tonight thing maybe another later in week..
oh yea I was eating 10-15 m30 a day maybe less but then I moved cross country with my girl and decided that I would quit on the way..... well I had eaten one the morning we left, I fell asleep and my girl did most of the driving. I woke up in Kansas City and we stayed at an air bib. I woke up the next morning after eat 2 m30s and ate a couple more or I took a sub I don't remember. I then tried to drive and again fell asleep except this time I felt REAL SICK and it got worse, so I tried to fight it not knowing what was going on until we hit Ohio..... then once we go to the air bib I went right to the bed screaming and punching the walls in anger fear and anxiety with EXTREME restless leg syndrome. I fell asleep and woke up the next morning feeling bad... took a Xanax and m30 but idk if I took a sub or not....... the final destination I took sub and an m30 not knowing about all this PW shit and thats when I ended up in the hospital..... they gave me morphine in the hospital because I was screaming in pain and puking and not knowing what was going on. they thought my balls were tangled... stayed over night and had them hydrate me and not knowing detox me off with narcos.

Lesson learned

i
it will never be a one dose thing, your gonna redone when it doesn't do what u want it to do.... subs was giving me a better high then fent dude if you take it every other day or every day

I’m currently addicted to these “dirty 30s” I smoke them tho not snort. I average about 10 a day.

i

it will never be a one dose thing, your gonna redone when it doesn't do what u want it to do.... subs was giving me a better high then fent dude if you take it every other day or every day
You are right about that..bc the bupe still in system of course..sooo one quarter turned into another and so on so one fetty down and I feel some feel good emotion but I know it's nothing compared to what it should be if I had not taken subs daily 2mg usually.

@ovo1024 damn son try to make ur way down to take it easy..its a fucked up world we live where I cant just go to the store and buy fuckin codeine tabs like in Italy or wherever. Fuck my life would b so much easier...they dont sell the syrup codeine round my area now days, bitches.

I got some fake m30 that made me itch so bad and made me nod like another fuckr, never ever got any m30 like it again and honestly I loved it but never again.
Any and I mean ANY and all fake m30 ive gotten now isn't worth the 3 fuckign dollars lol whatever they out in it which is fent analogs not fent, I want nothing to do with and everyone shouldn't..... buy the real oxy and keep that. The withdrawals are a walk in the park compared to fent and yea its more expensive and lesser high but its safer.

Last edited:

Not even close.
If your tolerance is low or absent fent is decent. Nothing like IV oxy or heroin but smoking fent gets a nice instant hit which speed of onset makes a drug more addictive.

The patches are fantastic for analgesia so that’s where fent really shines ….it’s legitimate use as a painkiller

Don't do that shit. Stick with your subs. If you're feeling like using, you probably need to incresse your dose of bupe. Talk to your doctor or clinic. If you're at like 32mg a day and stil lfeel like using, take a long time to do some introspection and determine what it is in your brain that's causing you to feel like using and find a way to work on how to overcome that. Not only will that consume more of your time than the thoughts of using fetty will, but it will also greatly benefit you in the end and make it even easier for you to stay off of fetty,

Honestly, if you have the capability of identifying the underlying cause of your desire to use, you can fix it. It is insanely difficult and honestly involves basically gaslighting yourself out of the negative state of mind and developing your thougths into ones that tend towards positive along with learning and putting healthy coping mechanisms into practie. It is fucking rough and uncomfortable until you finally get that click moment and you've successfully convince yourself you're okay and able to handle shit. Get to this point and you won't even need bupe anymore.

Not even close.
I can't for the life of me figure it out either.. Fet is a cheap Chinese counterfeit knockoff that's deadly in infinitesimally small amounts. I've done it a dozen or so times and it's garbage . Unless you like to take a hit , nod out (not the heroin nod this is different it's like being under anesthesia almost. Ime that is) then wake up in withdrawals.
I've never had the withdrawal part cuz I don't do any opiates anymore but I've seen a lot of people go through it.