• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

FENTANYL TRANSDERMAL PATCH 12.5mcg

lovemissile66

Bluelighter
OK you genius BLers!!!

I am in need of some info. I was cleaning out my Aunt's kitchen cabinets last night, and lo and behold! I found a patch of fentanyl. Its got an expiration date of 09/ 2019. I figure its still good.
My question is this: I am NOT opiate naïve. Far from it actually. I have been addicted to heroin for 16 years, more or less. I currently do about 1/3 to a half of a gram every day. Used to I.V.,
but I got myself off the needles 3 years ago, so now its all up my nose. Will I even feel this patch? I am about to detox off the dope, and figured maybe putting that patch on could alleviate
some of the initial anxiety and pain. My understanding of these transdermal patches are that the meds are passing the blood/brain barrier at regular intervals?

Anyone out there that has any helpful information, advice...I would be extremely grateful. I am not trying to kill myself! I have never done fentanyl (to my knowledge). The dope I get is brown and
hard and very good unfortunately.

Thank you and I hope everyone is having a great and safe weekend:)

You got some weird discoloration going on there.its half brown half pink.
Is this your new thing now you've been told to stop posting made-up trip reports about made-up toxic analogs?your gunna post dick pics in ppls threads?

Hey, WTF is going on with my post???!!!
I asked some questions that were important to me and I get back a bunch of nonsense. Who is posting dick pics????

Look, I really want some info about this patch. Surely someone out there has knowledge of fentanyl transdermal patches? I'm trying to come down off the dope and wondered if this patch would
help in any sort of way.
Any HELPFUL feedback, advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

RIP STARGAZER<3<3<3

If u cut the patch in quarters then cut those quarters into quarters again they'll be the equivalent of about 100mg of morphine each.you can put these against your gum just like a subutex strip.swallowing it doesn't work apparently but sublingual does.
adjust accordingly and be careful.

Thank you!! But this patch is only a 12.5mcg, which seems kinda small. don't they come in 50, 75, 100 mcg?!

Yeah I was thinking of how I did it with the 75 ucg patches.i guess cut it into six or eight or something then and you'll be fine.you are sure it's 12.5mcg per hour right.i think mine we're 12.5mg all up but we're 75ucg per hour or something.make sure there 12.5ucg and not 12.5mg.