• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl RoA methods and bioavailability?

lordofpie69

Greenlighter
Firstly I ask that nobody tells me it's bad to use fentanyl, I am well aware of the dangers. Unfortunately my tolerance is massive now and I can't afford to buy pills and heroin and spend 200 bucks a day on my habit. I have stopped shooting heroin and been now smoking fent for about 2 years, however I've gotten a lung infection and can no longer smoke. Yes I want to go to detox and get clean but I can't do that today and in the meantime I need to find another RoA to avoid going into withdrawals.

Naturally I know a ton of addicts, however none of them recommend shooting this stuff. It's not pure fent obviously because it's kind of chunky like chalk and breaks off and some days it smokes differently on foil. Usually it melts down to a clear or brownish liquid and then solidifies quickly into a resin like texture. I don't think I should IV whatever is in here, and I probably shouldn't muscle it either, but what do I know. Obviously if I went other routes I would go down to very small amount to test the effects to avoid overdose.

I'm guessing I could do sublingual, crush it up and insufflate it, or maybe even do a rectal administration, though I imagine opiate constipation would mean my shit would absorb and waste potentially the whole shot. Out of these options what has a good bioavailability and overall effectiveness? Biggest issue is cost. I smoke about half gram of this stuff a day so it's probably relatively low purity wise and highly stepped on but again who knows

Firstly I ask that nobody tells me it's bad to use fentanyl, I am well aware of the dangers. Unfortunately my tolerance is massive now and I can't afford to buy pills and heroin and spend 200 bucks a day on my habit. I have stopped shooting heroin and been now smoking fent for about 2 years, however I've gotten a lung infection and can no longer smoke. Yes I want to go to detox and get clean but I can't do that today and in the meantime I need to find another RoA to avoid going into withdrawals.

Naturally I know a ton of addicts, however none of them recommend shooting this stuff. It's not pure fent obviously because it's kind of chunky like chalk and breaks off and some days it smokes differently on foil. Usually it melts down to a clear or brownish liquid and then solidifies quickly into a resin like texture. I don't think I should IV whatever is in here, and I probably shouldn't muscle it either, but what do I know. Obviously if I went other routes I would go down to very small amount to test the effects to avoid overdose.

I'm guessing I could do sublingual, crush it up and insufflate it, or maybe even do a rectal administration, though I imagine opiate constipation would mean my shit would absorb and waste potentially the whole shot. Out of these options what has a good bioavailability and overall effectiveness? Biggest issue is cost. I smoke about half gram of this stuff a day so it's probably relatively low purity wise and highly stepped on but again who knows
Hi mate, to me this stuff is just bad beyond belief and took my partner the day I left to jail. It completely made me change my life. That was from something different, the patches(get them wrong and you die...) When you talk about what the best way to take the stuff you get I would hands down make sure I've done a shit. Or wait until next one so I'm clean and good down there and I would put your stuff* inside a gel cap even. Push that up 1-2 inches and you should get the strongest effect(apart from mainlining it ) the effects should be stronger then smoking so it's best to do a fraction first to see how you tolerate. Alot more will be going straight into your bloodstream than smoking. So be careful.

I know people say put it in water and squirt it up your ass... I dunno Hey, I say half that leaks out and keeps you laying down for 10-15 on your side. Stupid I think. Just be so careful with that stuff. Snorting is as next trong to plugging.
Sublingual would be a step down from snorting. Then eating I think!
Anyways that's my 2cents if it helps at all lol... Be safe bro and always with fent try have a buddy so make it two of use and one person carrying naloxone. Life is precious man.
Steve