• Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Fentanyl laced Marijuana in New York

ScoobySnax30

Greenlighter

It Happened a couple of weeks ago.

ALBANY — Police in upstate New York are warning of dangerous street drugs after marijuana laced with fentanyl was confiscated in a parking lot and three people were found unconscious in a car in a separate incident.
The Sullivan County Sheriff's Office says marijuana confiscated in a Walmart parking lot in the town of Thompson Monday tested positive for fentanyl, which has played a role in numerous overdose deaths. The sheriff's office says it was the first time the powerful opiate was found in marijuana in the area.
In a separate incident Thursday in Albany County, Sheriff Craig Apple says first responders revived three people who had overdosed in a car in the middle of a road. Another driver came upon the car in the town of Knox and called 911.

Probably laced it themselves. No professional dealer would do that

Probably laced it themselves. No professional dealer would do that

cross contamination could happen very easily with a very very small amount if the dealer had both and wasn't super careful with his storage.

then again I could easily see a dealer getting the bright idea of adding a bit to make his product stand out and totally underestimating the effects.
I have no idea why people tend to give dealers so much credit; some of them are the most retarded, evil, ignorant, skeevy, immoral, pieces of human shit that ever lived on the face of the earth, just like people in all other professions...

I'm so glad I never had to directly deal with city/street dealers. Who ever did this truly deserves to die.

street dealers not that bad.
you find one you like and stick with him.

never came across laced weed in over 17 years smoking, rare case.

I'm surprised that fent laced weed hasn't become a bigger thing.

It sounds fucked up but sometimes I just wish the fent thing would get so out of hand that it would truly force them to legalize IV pharma heroin.

An AP newswire story w/ no author, based entirely upon the claims of local law enforcement. Seems legit

Bet it would be a nice smoke ?

I'm so glad I never had to directly deal with city/street dealers. Who ever did this truly deserves to die.
i dunno if they deserve to die I mean chances are whoever smoked it wont know what fetanyl is and just associate the effects to marijuana plus its really hard to die from smoking no?

It's really hard to live if you're opiate naive and ingesting fentanyl in any form of fashion.

They deserve to die because they are mixing one of the most notoriously deadly drugs into a drug that has an LD50 so ridiculously high there has never been a death directly from it.

What do you think will happen if someone who regularly smokes but has never taken an opiate in their life decides to smoke an entire eighter of this shit?

Bet it would be a nice smoke ?

i dunno if they deserve to die I mean chances are whoever smoked it wont know what fetanyl is and just associate the effects to marijuana plus its really hard to die from smoking no?
You cannot barely see the amount of fent vapor that will kill a heavy IV heroin user.

I overdosed a few times and witnessed several overdoses in IV users via smoked fent.

It is super easy to overdose on smoked. In my opinion it is easier and faster to reload another hit with smoking than with IV...and you will re dose before the fisr hit has taken it's full effect.

With IV you have some time while reloading the next shot to realize you are too high for another.

I can imagine the idiots making this OG fent weed did not know how to uniformily distribute it to avoid hot spots

It's really hard to live if you're opiate naive and ingesting fentanyl in any form of fashion.

They deserve to die because they are mixing one of the most notoriously deadly drugs into a drug that has an LD50 so ridiculously high there has never been a death directly from it.

What do you think will happen if someone who regularly smokes but has never taken an opiate in their life decides to smoke an entire eighter of this shit?
You cannot barely see the amount of fent vapor that will kill a heavy IV heroin user.

I overdosed a few times and witnessed several overdoses in IV users via smoked fent.

It is super easy to overdose on smoked. In my opinion it is easier and faster to reload another hit with smoking than with IV...and you will re dose before the fisr hit has taken it's full effect.

With IV you have some time while reloading the next shot to realize you are too high for another.

I can imagine the idiots making this OG fent weed did not know how to uniformily distribute it to avoid hot spots
Oh I thought they would pass out before they took enough to kill them or is fetanyl just that dangerous even when smoked funny thing I just smoked a split and the rizla was soaked in h

I could easily see a dealer getting the bright idea of adding a bit to make his product stand out and totally underestimating the effects.
yeah I'm sure that's definitely been someone's bright idea, and then jokes on them cuz fentanyl is combustible so your only wasting it cuz as soon as they light the weed the fent will have been destroyed by the heat.

yeah I'm sure that's definitely been someone's bright idea, and then jokes on them cuz fentanyl is combustible so your only wasting it cuz as soon as they light the weed the fent will have been destroyed by the heat.
No.. That's not how drugs work mate.

The heat, or cherry, the actual smoldering shit that is burning as you take a drag is not getting you high.. The heat from that ember vaporises the drugs that are in the material right behind it.

That's why despite thc being destroyed by the heat of a flame, well you still get high when you smoke a joint right? Yeah. Same thing with fent.