• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl harm reduction question?

bnghit3

Bluelighter
So I have a half gram of what is suppose to be over 90% pure fentanyl and would like to do some without dying. I do have a very high opiate tolerance, I am on about 80mg of methadone on the days i don't use dope and even the days I do use the fentadope that is in town I still use at least 30mg of methadone. I usually use around a gram a day when I get dope in my city. Its defiantly cut with fentanyl as well. I was thinking the best course of action would be to mix the pure fent I have with water and to make fent candies that I could take like a sub strip. My plan was to add .1g/100mg to 10ml of water and mix that well until its all dissolved. Then I could use a syringe to measure out 1mg per unit. If my math is correct I should have a 10mg per 1ml mixture. So, if I filled a 1ml rig with the mixture there should be 10mg of fent in the rig. Then I could make 10 candies each with 1mg of fent or 5 candies with 2mg of fent. Does this seem like a reasonably safe way to use the fent? I would definitely start very small, like one 1mg candy, and see how I feel after a half hour or so and take more as needed.

Just the old school patches, but I never really felt anything from them. I usually snort the fentadope I get, but was thinking sublingual would be safer than trying to snort 1-3mgs of powder. It would be such a tiny amount, Im trying to do this as safe as possible. Even if the 1mg candy is too weak, i can always take more.

Instead of water, I'd use pure isopropanol to make a solution if laying it on candies is your objective.

I used the same method with pure alprazolam powder with great success. I'd dump 400 mg of the powder into 100 ml of pure isopropanol, heat and shake until it's all in solution, and then put 0.25 ml on pez candies. That would give me 1mg candies after the alcohol evaporated. My particular dropper used for the job had 16 drops to 1ml, so I'd drop 2 drops on each candy, let it dry, then drop 2 more onto it for a total of 4 drops or roughly 0.25ml. I made 400 pez candies that way, and while not 100% accurate it gave me a roughly evenly dosed unit I could take without any wild guesswork involved. I figured this was the safest way to deal with pure alprazolam powder, short of making a liquid solution in everclear alcohol, because I didn't want to take any liquid dosages with me when I went out. It was just too messy and required measuring of liquids each time I wanted to take a dosage. In theory, I could have made the candies even stronger, by simply putting on layer after layer, waiting for the alcohol to evaporate after each application. I ended up making 0.25 mg, 0.5mg, 1mg, 2mg and 4mg candies, because that method worked like a charm. I had a crippling benzo addiction, and the only way to get some sort of control of the situation was to keep track of my usage, and going the pez candy route allowed me to do that.

If you got any questions about the methods or math involved, feel free to ask!

Yeah I use to do pretty much the same exact thing with alp powder, but I used sour patch kids just because they seemed to absorb the liquid better. I did use everclear tho just because I was under the impression that alp is not water soluble. My main question is does my math seem correct? I almost think 1mg will not be enough for me to get any relief but it’s always better to have to take more than to take too much.

I’m not sure harm reduction includes instructing you on methods over the Internet. Fentanyl barley produces euphoria there is also a fine line between “feeling fentanyl and oding” I think your playing with fire, and you know it so I won’t beat you over the head about it but in all honesty the only thing I can advise you on is not to go down this road anything else would be risking your life and I’m not prepared to do that to pretend like I know it all

I would have to disagree, If I could share a method of safely measuring out a specified dosage, or producing dosage units of known quantity, then that is absolutely relevant to harm reduction.

I would have to disagree, If I could share a method of safely measuring out a specified dosage, or producing dosage units of known quantity, then that is absolutely relevant to harm reduction.

Agreed, telling someone not to do something they are going to do anyways, and not share how to safely do it, is the opposite of harm reduction - especially when it comes to fentanyl nowadays, it's nothing like it used to be in terms of uncertainty with using it safely.