• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl as a first opiate

I chewed on a half of a 100mcg patch one time thinking I could handle it since I was doing 2-3 bags of dope a day. Ended up nodding out in a vehicle while I was cleaning it ( I worked at a carwash) and my buddy came and got me. When he opened the door he said I started mumbling that I was praying or something. Anyways ended up on the side of a building (my job) puking my guts out. It was def a good euphoria for a little bit until it knocked me out. Fent is really no joke lol

I'm NOT one to preach to anybody about using or not using this or that, but I just want to quickly share my experience with you.
I'm 36 years old, I grew up racing motocross and other sports that contributed to a LOT of broken bones and injuries, so I almost always had access to opiates (Percocet, vicoden, etc.) but in 2006 I hurt my back pretty bad and was prescribed Fentynol for almost a year... Fast forward 10 years later and I've been using heroin or some sort of opioid to get by every day since my last Fentynol scrip almost 10 years ago...
Just wanted to share that with you, good luck, I wish I NEVER touched that shit!!!