• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl Ampules for Injection

supertuesday

Greenlighter
I know someone who claims to have an injectable solution of fentanyl. From my understanding, IV'ing this drug is only done in hospitals. If I were to get a hold of these ampules, would I be able to boost them or is further preparation of the solution required? I know this drug is VERY powerful, and I read often about heroin users who OD because their stuff was mixed with fentanyl.

Any advice/opinions would be great. Thanks guys.

No further preparation of the drug itself would be necessary.

However, as you've hinted, shooting fentanyl is always a risky business. It isnt as euphoric as other opioids, and the margin for recreation versus unconsciousness can be very small. You'll need to know what an appropriate dose would be and that will depend on some factors.

Some important questions:

- What is your current opioid tolerance? (In other words, how much do you need to take of another opioid to get high currently?)

- Are you experienced at all with IVing in general?

Overall, I would advise you NOT to do this. But, if you are going to anyway, there is a TON of good information in the Other Drugs forum for shooting safely, etc.

-->BDD

ive had fentanyal ampules before they came in 10ml vials 1ml=50mcg i sumtimes use to iv it but because it was a hassle to inject 2ml at a time i use to im 3ml its similiar to pethidine as in its very lipid soluble never ever really got a high euphoria like oxy/heroin but was gd at pain relief

This seems like a pretty good way to kill yourself.

First, I would be skeptical that your friend actually has these. Fent usually is in patches, or admin in hospital. Having amps of it seems a little out there, so I would double check.

Also, fent is extremely strong, 100x morphine. Additionally fent isn't really a drug, it's a class of drugs - it's most likely fent citrate

Last edited: