• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fentanyl aka dirty thirties euphoria

Those fake blues ***I once had not all of them**** were the best feeling in the entire world without question. I was sitting in a chair looking at the wall absolutely content with my situation and could've lived that way until I died. The issue is the terrible terrible agonizing withdrawal should your money or supply run out (probably will pretty quickly if you're like me because it was beyond the mortal realm lol). I'll never forget what that felt like and I appreciate being able to have experienced it and moved on with my life.,.. but it felt like what people describe the best heroin to be like--pure unadulterated euphoria out of your ass. I never felt that content in my life sadly and I don't think thats because my life is lackluster whatsoever. I find fent to be the best feeling imaginable and no one will change my mind on that. I just don't want to return to it lol. It can ruin anyone's life if fent is pleasurable to you (some find fent to be absolutely useless and only nodding with no euphoria/so dangerous). For me, my brain was shooting our euphoria that no amount of oxy could deliver. It was supernatural. If someone likes fent like I do, you're going to have an amazingly bad time should you not be able to stop and have unlimited finances. It was so surreal.

*please do not assume your experience will be like mine. The fake blues can range from rat poison to complete duds and I don't want to encourage people to harm themselves with a false advertisement of my exp*

But yes thank you God if that is real or something. Idk if I should be praising God for my drug use but that was my favorite chapter of my addict life peak.

Some people do report that fent is super euphoric. I wonder if it's because they're getting one of the fent analogies... a number of them are supposed to be far more euphoric than fenatnyl. And there are also some super potent opioid RCs like etonitazene which are insanely euphoric.

From what I understand, most street fentanyl is actually the chemical fentanyl, produced in huge bulk by Mexican cartels. However, some of various RC analogues, like carfentanyl, and others, which are supposedly much more euphoric.

I have smoked fent eaten it snorted the frozen gel and put heat on the patch and honestly id rather codeine for euphoria. It might be god to someone whos never had morphine or dilly though i guess
If only codine still did anything for a long termer. I do remember those days fondly though. Shoot I remember as a kid, talking 28 years ago when I was around 15, my family DR. Gave me not one but 2 full 8ml bottles of pure liquid hydrocodone for a case of strep throat I caught from being a young heavy cigg smoker I assumed then. I had never even know what opiates were, so much as taken any opiates then, smoked weed, about it. Man that stuff was heaven in a jar. I made those jars last a year. Was my special treat if I wanted to melt into a video game for a few hours. Duke Nukem or Evil Dead for the PS typically.

A
Some people do report that fent is super euphoric. I wonder if it's because they're getting one of the fent analogies... a number of them are supposed to be far more euphoric than fenatnyl. And there are also some super potent opioid RCs like etonitazene which are insanely euphoric.

From what I understand, most street fentanyl is actually the chemical fentanyl, produced in huge bulk by Mexican cartels. However, some of various RC analogues, like carfentanyl, and others, which are supposedly much more euphoric.

They want addicts, psychonauts & anyone exercising their right to bodily autonomy, dead.
They have plenty of money & ways to make it. This is for power & control.
Yup they just print more,lol. Our cash is literally worthless right now. It's why inflation is raging into 10-20% range this year alone! This has been coming down the pike for a long time, since the detachment of the dollar from gold standard. Bill has come due and we have squat but a pile of paper to pay with? Thank your elected officials next time you see one for their fantastic work. Especially the multi termers!

Yeah I live in phx where "blues" are rampant but fetanyl in the powder format is much better than the blues. As far as euphoria goes

Fentanyl hit me in a way where I felt like I was slipping out of consciousness. It was super intense high but not that euphoric like imo it's hard to describe other than it's a very intense feeling but not as euphoric. I also overdosed on it , so I actually did lose consciousness.

Yeah I live in phx where "blues" are rampant but fetanyl in the powder format is much better than the blues. As far as euphoria goes
I've only done Fentanyl in powder format. The last time I did a blue was in 2011 when it was still oxycodone. I hope people don't buy fentanyl pressed blues for 30 something dollars when you could get the powder form for 10 a bag

I used to shoot alot of fentanyl, but never this street stuff. That is only because it wasn't around back then. If it had been, I would have purchased it no question, because pharma grade fentanyl was expensive.

What it lacks in euphoria it makes up in strength. I was on 380mg/day of methadone at the time i was shooting the patches; I'd shoot one or on rare occasion two 100ug/hr patches (though never at once), which is a whopping 16.8mg of fentanyl per patch. I found that dose to be very strong, many times I'd find myself either on the floor or sort of frozen, zombified, like i was caught in a freeze frame. Had a dissociative element at that dose. 16.8mg of intravenous fentanyl could probably kill the starting line-up of a baseball team, or a school bus full of children. But it was readily able to break through the blockade of my monster methadone dose.

Had street fentanyl been around then as it is now, I'd probably be dead. Although maybe not -- I've never OD'ed on opioids, and i really pushed the envelope on a continuous basis. Then again, if I shot 16.8mg of fentanyl right now I think there is almost no chance I could survive it without medical intervention.

The current fentanyl plague is truly a disease of Chinese origin, and the complacency of the Chinese government constitutes complicity in my mind, and though im not a conspiracy theorists, components of it resemble a chemical weapon, because who does it predominantly kill: young men, who would if survived would staff our military, drive our economic, repopulate our nation, etc. More likely its just greed though.
first 16.8mg of Fent iv WOAH I wouldn’t wanna feel the wds from that
How exactly did You shoot those fentanyl patches? Were they gel? the only way I ever abused fentanyl was with gel patch I got from the hospital and I would just put a matchhead size blob under my tongue with some drops of liquor But it wasn’t euphoric I had to spit it out quickly because it felt like a elephant was on my chest and it just felt cold and lackluster especially when I was prescribed oxymorphone
A guy on here described fentanyl euphoria as to a benzo that can hardly compare to the main agonists I had iv fentanyl 200ug in an ambulance once and now that I can say was the closest feeling to heroin or diluadid I ever had but it lasted like 3-5min
i never can grasp what the deal with Fent is maybe it’s better for others. I consider my luck

Last edited:
I've only done Fentanyl in powder format. The last time I did a blue was in 2011 when it was still oxycodone. I hope people don't buy fentanyl pressed blues for 30 something dollars when you could get the powder form for 10 a bag
yea I can’t believe ppl pay money for that stuff with or without a bit of ron in it
there’s thugs around here that run around all day scamming ppl for those fake blues the ones with a trace amount of Fent This co worker cough asshat cough beckoned. me to try a fake Fent blue and I had to snort 2 of them to even feel any kind of efffect
I never even nodded and before he was gone, running after more of them, the so called effects were gone without a trace I was like ppl actually like, run around scamming and pay cash for these stupid things… what a JOKE
please help us end the fentanyl craze and just refuse the crap

yea I can’t believe ppl pay money for that stuff with or without a bit of ron in it
there’s thugs around here that run around all day scamming ppl for those fake blues the ones with a trace amount of Fent This co worker cough asshat cough beckoned. me to try a fake Fent blue and I had to snort 2 of them to even feel any kind of efffect
I never even nodded and before he was gone, running after more of them, the so called effects were gone without a trace I was like ppl actually like, run around scamming and pay cash for these stupid things… what a JOKE
please help us end the fentanyl craze and just refuse the crap
Yeah that is crazy, i wish things were the way it used to be. I mean shit you can't even do a blue or bag of dope without getting Fentanyl in it, I overdosed from only sniffing one bag of Fentanyl that I thought was Heroin, thank God I didn't shoot it.

Yeah that is crazy, i wish things were the way it used to be
it’s ridiculous
I asked this simp if he had ever tried real Diamorp or diluadid and he hardly knew what I was talking about…. just because it’s in a street pressed pretty pill doesn’t mean it’s gonna be anything better than heroin Actually worse.. It’s like these drug dealers hold the good stuff (diamorphine) and feed These pawns fake Oxy just to feed the dealers I FEEL SORRY for these idiots but on second thought its whatever : their mind Their body none of my business I just like to keep them at a very far distance these days I’ll stick with KPINS HASH & occasional dilly or Gear

it’s ridiculous
I asked this simp if he had ever tried real Diamorp or diluadid and he hardly knew what I was talking about…. just because it’s in a street pressed pretty pill doesn’t mean it’s gonna be anything better than heroin Actually worse.. It’s like these drug dealers hold the good stuff (diamorphine) and feed These pawns fake Oxy just to feed the dealers I FEEL SORRY for these idiots but on second thought its whatever : their mind Their body none of my business I just like to keep them at a very far distance these days I’ll stick with KPINS HASH & occasional dilly or Gear
Yeah your much better with the Klonopin and Hash

Many anesthesiologists get hooked to fentanyl. So, apparently the substance must have at least some euphoric effects.

Many anesthesiologists get hooked to fentanyl. So, apparently the substance must have at least some euphoric effects.
Yes don't get me wrong it has euphoric qualities and that high hits you like a train. Otherwise people wouldn't be doing it. I know people that prefer Fentanyl over Heroin any day. The high from Fentanyl is so much stronger but people just find heroin to be more on the stimulating side.I find that Bluelighters like Heroin more than Fentanyl, but the people from my neck of the woods like Fentanyl more.

In my experience, actual powdered fentanyl, which is what would also be used to cut heroin, has very little actual Euphoria, and is only used here in Seattle by people with serious physical tolerances who just want the cheapest way to keep well, or to counteract their meth habit.

The counterfeit M30s, or "blues" as they're called in Seattle, are much more euphoric, which must be owed to their being a different fentanyl analogue than the powdered fentanyl.

The fact that powdered fentanyl and pressed M30s are likely separate analogues is probably what is leading to your confusion.
During my last major relapse, I remember I had been using around 1/4-1/2 oz a week of pure diacetlyed opium, like straight 20-30%% BTH for around a year, and smoking pressed M30s felt just like the first hit all over again. The downside is that once one becomes accustomed to pressed pills, regular heroin won't even keep you well anymore, at least not in remotely reasonable amounts.

I'm currently taking 170mg of Methadone daily, and M30s are the only opiate which gives me an enjoyable high, and they're literally cheaper than meth at this point, due to how flooded the market is.

In my experience, actual powdered fentanyl, which is what would also be used to cut heroin, has very little actual Euphoria, and is only used here in Seattle by people with serious physical tolerances who just want the cheapest way to keep well, or to counteract their meth habit.

The counterfeit M30s, or "blues" as they're called in Seattle, are much more euphoric, which must be owed to their being a different fentanyl analogue than the powdered fentanyl.

The fact that powdered fentanyl and pressed M30s are likely separate analogues is probably what is leading to your confusion.
During my last major relapse, I remember I had been using around 1/4-1/2 oz a week of pure diacetlyed opium, like straight 20-30%% BTH for around a year, and smoking pressed M30s felt just like the first hit all over again. The downside is that once one becomes accustomed to pressed pills, regular heroin won't even keep you well anymore, at least not in remotely reasonable amounts.

I'm currently taking 170mg of Methadone daily, and M30s are the only opiate which gives me an enjoyable high, and they're literally cheaper than meth at this point, due to how flooded the market is.
I think when it comes to the euphoria, it must be a personal preference for it, I'm sure different analogs play a role in it too.