• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fent withdrawal... Not feeling it too bad.... Huh?!?!

Albertosal

Greenlighter
So I'm at about 90 hours and I've just been sleeping and nothing has been too shitty. Why? I have been taking kratom, not a shit ton, but I'm wondering if it's going to be delayed or what the fuck is going on? I did it 4 days in a row with 4 days off before that and was doing tar off and on prior to that. I don't have alot of experience with fent. I usually do tar (as that is what's available) so I'm wondering if anyone else has experience with this

You wouldn't have much withdrawals from just 4 days, unless you used other opioids on the regular before that. The tar and fentanyl are just two different paths to the same destination. So do you usually get withdrawals from the tar? If so... There could be some super long lasting analogue in the dope. I've had fentanyl off the street where the w/d doesn't hit for days. But if no.... then 4 days of fent isn't going to change that.

Last edited:
Just consider yourself blessed because a notable fent withdrawal makes people want to bop their head with a hammer to escape the experience. Its among the worst withdrawals out there.. I think even more than heroin withdrawal in discomfort and depression/hopelessness. Not like tar is much of a life improvement but there's something so humiliating about cold turkey fent withdrawal and I don't think anyone would find fent worth it at that point. There's not really much good that comes from tar or fent--at least tar is more organic and I swear the brain becomes too dependent on the "good mood" effects from fent over even heroin... but just have no proof of the statement I'm attempting post here.

Get out of there before it grabs u with its claws then.

Just consider yourself blessed because a notable fent withdrawal makes people want to bop their head with a hammer to escape the experience. Its among the worst withdrawals out there.. I think even more than heroin withdrawal in discomfort and depression/hopelessness. Not like tar is much of a life improvement but there's something so humiliating about cold turkey fent withdrawal and I don't think anyone would find fent worth it at that point. There's not really much good that comes from tar or fent--at least tar is more organic and I swear the brain becomes too dependent on the "good mood" effects from fent over even heroin... but just have no proof of the statement I'm attempting post here.
I've been there man, like exactly there. I asked a friend of mine to hit me over the head with a hammer, I was in that much pain. Good thing she didn't do it. I was so sick I fell over like 3 times trying to get to the bathroom. Bumping into walls and shit. I ran my legs under scolding hot water and then tied them together to stop them from flailing all about. Anyway yeah, thats not somewhere you want to be.

You are still taking an opioid agonist (kratom) therefore not in withdrawal. Cut the kratom and see how it goes.