• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fent while on subutex

Mrytlebeaches

Greenlighter
I've been on subutex for 2yrs I came across a 100mg fent patch and I want to use it. I've also been been ridden for constant pain the last 2yrs
My question is will it help my pain so I can have a few good days or would the subutex keep it from working to ease my pain.
Quick responses and suggestions greatly appreciated.

best wish on pain reduction with medication, im afraid to give advice on drugs, please be careful, and know we care

8mg and getting high be nice but I just wan rid of the pain to be able to get up out of this bed
You should be able to breakthrough the sub even at 8mg, obviously will need to take a little more than normal tho, or you could go 12-24hr no sub before taking the fent, however I’m not sure on fent dosing someone els will likely be able to tell you a good starting dose

You should be able to breakthrough the sub even at 8mg, obviously will need to take a little more than normal tho, or you could go 12-24hr no sub before taking the fent, however I’m not sure on fent dosing someone els will likely be able to tell you a good starting dose
I took my last sub dose at 8pm last night, and this is a patch I'm gonna go ahead and try it by wearing it for an hour or 2 if that don't help then I'll know I guess

It has helped me the pain I just put a PC of it in my mouth about an 8th of the ptch and bout same on my arm it takes 24hr to get in your system.
Thanks for all the replys