• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids Fent to Pregabalin to morphine

So i was doin 2-4bags of fent a day then boarded a flight with nothing but pregabalin and valium and im at day 6 without fent but still feel like crap,oh I forgot I bought some kratom leaves also but now im headed to cambodia from thailand for 7 days where everything is over the counter so will morphine eliminate the pregabalin habit i picked up ,im taking 2-3 150 mg pregabalin a day,its not a high dose but will morphine IV help ditch the need for pregabalin,,im not really a fan of it but it did help boost the fent but i was taking it for a few weeks before leaving but the need for 3 150mg has only been since i left 6 days ago,

I mean morphine will make any withdrawal syndrome feel better/more tolerable.

But you shouldn't have much of rebound from pregabalin if you've only taken it for a short period of time. I mean I'd probably get the morphine too myself, but it isnt a wise choice if you've half-beat a fentanyl habit.

I mean morphine will make any withdrawal syndrome feel better/more tolerable.

But you shouldn't have much of rebound from pregabalin if you've only taken it for a short period of time. I mean I'd probably get the morphine too myself, but it isnt a wise choice if you've half-beat a fentanyl habit.
I feel like crap if i dont take the pregabalin but im not thrilled with taking them cause i went from 1 to 3 pills a day by the second day and i can see myself going to 4 within another day or two ,, i was going to make the trip for the morphine regardless ,im going to load up on a few things and bring it back with me dhc,morphine 100mg capsules with the beads in them and probably a bunch of valium,oxycodone is $1a mg in Phonm Penh which to me is a rip off,the. Morphine you can get 100mg for $10 if you get 100 capsules