• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

FENT SUBOXONE KRATOM

Swado

Greenlighter
has anyone tried taking Kratom in between switching from Fent back to suboxone to help w the WD but so you don’t take the suboxone to soon and go into PWD

I have it helps but you have to take alot like 7 or eight grams or a heaping table spoon my dude

My Fent smells like straight ether. Like cocaine almost is that normal

has anyone tried taking Kratom in between switching from Fent back to suboxone to help w the WD but so you don’t take the suboxone to soon and go into PWD
Depending on your dosage of fent, kratom might be too weak but it can't hurt to try it. At least seems kratom not to induce PWD and given the high affinity of fent this is likely to be correct. Please keep us posted about your success!

Does anyone know how to get Kratom in Australia? Thanks.

Last edited:
I’ve been thinking about getting kratom to help with transitioning from heroin back to suboxone without triggering PWD. Because of the fent that’s in all the dope I have inadvertently done that to myself one too many times and I refuse to go thru it again.

Yes same. I have had like a 4 week relapse with a full script of suboxone calling my name. I have been emotionally kicking my own ass bc I am still maintaining but the guilt and emotions that come w the using aren’t pleasant and or worth it

So please let me know the doseage and all if and when you do the switch