• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Femoral site hole

bentraiate

Greenlighter
So I'm a 24 year old happily married.I used benzos antihistamines and painkillers orally.I went that way for about five years .and 2 years ago a friend introduced me to buprenorphine iv.mixed with fiazepam and stagan/phenergan(promethazin)all iv.
So basically I was doing what I have been doing for the last five years but now it was iv.for a couple of months he helped me shoot up my arm.then I noticed I started to lose veins so I started to ho down to the femoral.(bupr+diazepam+promethazine is considered a southasian cocktail and has similar effect to heroin)but much cheaper.).though chreap its hard to get without getting ripped ogg.so I decided id shoot alone now that I know about the technique and safety measures.so I still shoot up the femoral but I have a hold in my site.I don't need to pierce the skin everytimd that's the conveniencr.but will it cause infection.blood or pus does not come out of it.bu it when I register I can insert thr nozzel to its a pretty big hole.should I be worried?

If you have a big hole, I would advise you to stop using that site regardless. I hope you're not injecting Phenergan syrup. Do you use a micron filter with pills? You could plug and get very good results with this mix.

You are taking a huge risk by shooting in your femoral veins. You can end up with clots that can start there and travel to your lungs (personal experience), and also infection in your bloodstream (sepsis), is very likely since you can't use good clean technique when shooting into a hole (also personally experienced). Short story: don't do it. Find a peripheral site; shooting into central veins without good technique can cause huge health risks.

Here we find all 3 in 2 ml ampoules and I mix it together.so I don't use filters as try are all liquid for iv use. I was just concerned.about my hole.iv started using the other side.so will this hole cover up in time?

I was just concerned.about my hole.iv started using the other side.so will this hole cover up in time?

I was going to suggest exactly that- use the other side and leave the hole alone. You don't want to encourage a hole into your femoral area staying open for anything to contaminate it further than it may be already. Maybe try some triple antibiotic ointment on it to expedite healing if able. However I agree with others responses earlier, you are taking a huge risk using this vessel to IV as many have lost limbs in result.

Thanks for the suggestion. And I use a cotton to cover it up.I'll start using antibiotics but I guess they won't work as I'm doing bupe and diaze.so should I get a stich or sth?

Thanks for the suggestion. And I use a cotton to cover it up.I'll start using antibiotics but I guess they won't work as I'm doing bupe and diaze.so should I get a stich or sth?

How big is the hole? 8o
Also please elaborate on why abx wouldn't work? I don't quite understand.