• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

female DJ's

damn :O you bastards for bumping this thread, it makes me look like the absolute innocent i was just a couple of short months ago.... how's a guy sposed to create an aura when people keep bumping my *bad* threads? this thread is no longer mine! i abdicate from ownership of it! stop *bump*ing (oops) it!
but my real question remains... there are lots of chick DJs, half of people are chicks, but not half of djs are chicks.... spooooky innit?
ummm... or not that spooky really. i must've been bored when i started the thread. at least now i know who the fav lady DJs are, so i can concentrate on going to see them! *scratches head* where to begin?
cheers, guys. now stop it, please!
wink.gif

DQ.
wink.gif

PS:
[This message has been edited by De Quincey (edited 28 June 2001).]

mona - yeah i know sveta plays mardi gras, and while im not really scared to go there, its not really my scene if you get me.
wink.gif

i was talking about the hellfire club, where they give 5 bucks off entry if youre dressed in fetish gear, now THAT is scary.
... my theory about chick djs is that boys are (in general) more obsessive in their interests, and are therefore more likely to get involved and start collecting vinyl. also a lot of boys start cos they like the music but cant dance.
smile.gif

Hellfire rocked! [for OMG value anyway] There were plenty of civilians in there - hell, I think I even saw someone in a flanno once [not that that's necssarily a *good* thing].
As for Kayla, nice DJing but she needs a steak or something
smile.gif

Yah I know where you meant, but that's why i suggested Mardi Gras party!
anywaaay...