• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Felony murder: why a teenager who didn't kill anyone faces 55 years in jail

Somehow I have the feeling that the people you talk about, take the woman in this article's case, didn't have access or had ever read any such literature or sources to back up her actions.

On a more positive note: Sheeple

And to keep you informed Iso, actually you do believe in Karma - and very possibly an especially extreme ideal of karma at that. You just don't understand the concept.

Finally I win an argument with the guy! There won't be a response to this though. Or maybe there will? Anyways, back to the thread's topic...?

I could only speculate on that and so can you

2 men, one who had previously stalked her on 2 occasions, arrive at her house at night, one armed with a 12 inch knife.
They try all the doors and windows, then just break in by force.
Can't see that having a happy ending.
Now please, enlighten me on your sources for your grand conspiracy theory on how it was all this woman's fault?

The words "source" and "sources" appear in posts only 7 times in replies to this thread. I bet we can do better than that!

The words "source" and "sources" appear in posts only 7 times in replies to this thread. I bet we can do better than that!

Cite shows up in some replies where source doesn't show up.

I eagerly await your reply, neversickanymore.

2 men, one who had previously stalked her on 2 occasions, arrive at her house at night, one armed with a 12 inch knife.
They try all the doors and windows, then just break in by force.
Can't see that having a happy ending.

Im not sure if you noticed the extreme news room drama in this story.. it was pretty obvious. I do not feel that using a killers testimony presented in a local yocal seven O news fashion should be taken as gospel. You have to be kidding me that someone tried to break into a house for 20 minutes.. if you believe that I have some prime vacation property in siberia you should check out

Now please, enlighten me on your sources for your grand conspiracy theory on how it was all this woman's fault?

Na I don't like people putting words in my mouth.

Im not sure if you noticed the extreme news room drama in this story.. it was pretty obvious. I do not feel that using a killers testimony presented in a local yocal seven O news fashion should be taken as gospel. You have to be kidding me that someone tried to break into a house for 20 minutes..

Na I don't like people putting words in my mouth.

I'm not putting words in your mouth: "First can I get a big BL "save the children" such an emotional plea.. these are used to manipulate people as who would go against a child... that stone cold killer sounds cool as a cucumber on the phone. Second I would not trust that dirtball chick for anything and that hussy probably planted the knife. Third.. come on how many minutes does a person really trying take to get through a door.. yeah a split second. Finally i wonder if a few warning shots would have done the trick.. pretty sure I could have squeezed off a few warning shots that would have cleaned this trailer park drama up. This all could have been by a person with some degree of intelligence with a long gun, that was not intent on killing her latest scumbag fuck budy "

any evidence or source? any at all?
you said this shit man, not me. this was national news btw, not "local yocal seven O news".

I wonder if the "accomplice " has been charged with murder as this was a felony that ended in "murder"

I wonder if the "accomplice " has been charged with murder as this was a felony that ended in "murder"

You didn't answer the question bud. Dodging questions as always huh?
why, did you say something back there you don't think is true? Surely not!
lol

Say, just as an example, that some kids such as these illegally got ahold of a couple of guns and decided to break into a house. What else would be there to stop them from doing whatever they wanted if the house were occupied - the police? That is in reference to members suggesting to remove guns from public hands and/or make it illegal to defend against intruders who aren't knowingly armed. If long guns are okay only for sporting use, what keeps criminals from sawing off and concealing those - the laws against doing so? Haha, sure. First off, domestic laws do not shut down supply in any sense; something which should be blaringly obvious on a site such as this.

Closer to the topic, the remaining kid could have very well lost his life and is instead facing 55 years in prison. Both consequences are extreme for a 16 year old to face for burglary. Life sucks sometimes, but my thoughts are more along the lines that neither of the teens considered that someone was home or potentially even armed and ready to kill a couple of kids (their subjective perspective). I never would've considered those outcomes at the same age, but I also didn't go breaking into homes.

Silly people trust television news.. TRUE

I just missed pocket tens and slipped off the leader board.

Enjoy your night Iso.

Silly people trust television news.. TRUE

I just missed pocket tens and slipped off the leader board.

Enjoy your night Iso.

You have any sources to cite? Come on, you come up with this grand theory that this is secretly all this woman's fault, then you can't back it up with evidence?
Strange.
I would've thought that 2 male home intruders armed with a 12 inch hunting knife would be there for evening coffee, surely not for something criminal!
right?
lol
come on neversickanymore answer the question, show us what gave you this theory of yours.

Say, just as an example, that some kids such as these illegally got ahold of a couple of guns and decided to break into a house. What else would be there to stop them from doing whatever they wanted if the house were occupied - the police? That is in reference to members suggesting to remove guns from public hands and/or make it illegal to defend against intruders who aren't knowingly armed. If long guns are okay only for sporting use, what keeps criminals from sawing off and concealing those - the laws against doing so? Haha, sure. First off, domestic laws do not shut down supply in any sense; something which should be blaringly obvious on a site such as this.

Closer to the topic, the remaining kid could have very well lost his life and is instead facing 55 years in prison. Both consequences are extreme for a 16 year old to face for burglary. Life sucks sometimes, but my thoughts are more along the lines that neither of the teens considered that someone was home or potentially even armed and ready to kill a couple of kids (their subjective perspective). I never would've considered those outcomes at the same age, but I also didn't go breaking into homes.

I love it when people say if guns are illegal nobody will be able to get them.
I always reply "really? Then we should make crack and meth illegal too!"
ironically i don't support war on drugs, but it does make a damn good point.

Guns are illegal here and no one hardly has them. It seems to work pretty well. Sure some major crims have them, but they aren't common around here anyway.

I guess if you are right into the crime scene you could get a black market gun if you really wonted to, you get into a fair bit of trouble here if you're caught with an uinlicensed gun.

We don't get mass shootings at school with large amounts of people dying either. Which is great.