• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Felony murder: why a teenager who didn't kill anyone faces 55 years in jail

First one: "Police say a Loudoun County teenager was shot and killed after he climbed into a neighbor's home through a back window."

second one: "Keen’s frightened, 64-year-old neighbor was home at the time and was startled by the man outside of her home. Afraid that the drunk firefighter might actually be an intruder, the neighbor called out for him to leave her alone. When he persisted, she threatened the intruder, letting him know that she had a gun. Apparently too drunk to understand or comply with the warnings, Keen continued to attempt to pry his way into the home. That’s when the woman shot her neighbor dead, firing two rounds through the door. She then called 911."

Third: "Witnesses said Bloomer had become intoxicated at nearby party and left on foot. He subsequently forced his way into the Sawmill Road home. (this was at 3 AM)"

Can't say i blame any of these people for shooting these guys. Especially the first two.

Not giving any prison time for burglary is giving them a free pass. If that happens, probation, rehabilitation, it doesn't matter, they got away with it.
That homeowner was lucky he was home, if he wasn't his valuables would have been stolen from his home. How would he feel if the kid didn't do some time?
that would be a disgrace to justice. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

What? Have you ever even been on probation? I spent 3 years of my life on probation and it was one hell of a fucking punishment. I could not hold down a regular job because I had to go to the office at random times every two weeks, monday at 2pm one week, friday at 11am the next, then tuesday 4pm. Constantly having them show up at my door in the middle of the night, showing up at employers when I was lucky enough to get a job, only to get fired because they didn't want police stopping by all the time. Also, they were so overloaded that they wanted you to get locked up, so they would constantly try to twist your words and fabricate shit to get you in trouble. I have been off of probation for over a decade and I still have nightmares about that shit.

Is it anywhere near prison? No. Is it enough to make someones life absolute misery for years and make them turn their lives around? Yes.

Last edited:
First one: "Police say a Loudoun County teenager was shot and killed after he climbed into a neighbor's home through a back window."

second one: "Keen’s frightened, 64-year-old neighbor was home at the time and was startled by the man outside of her home. Afraid that the drunk firefighter might actually be an intruder, the neighbor called out for him to leave her alone. When he persisted, she threatened the intruder, letting him know that she had a gun. Apparently too drunk to understand or comply with the warnings, Keen continued to attempt to pry his way into the home. That’s when the woman shot her neighbor dead, firing two rounds through the door. She then called 911."

Third: "Witnesses said Bloomer had become intoxicated at nearby party and left on foot. He subsequently forced his way into the Sawmill Road home. (this was at 3 AM)"

Can't say i blame any of these people for shooting these guys. Especially the first two.

whats your point?

Do you know how many people were shot by the police in the UK last year?

Irrelevant, that's a red herring you're trying to use.

I'm talking about justified self-defense, you're trying to change the subject. read the link from my last post and tell me WHAT you think would have happened if the woman hadn't owned a gun.
Guess what? police don't always show up in time.

Don't like it, don't live here. America hate is so played out. If I wanted to start a pissing match I could easily say that Europeans are a bunch of cowards who are afraid of guns and defending themselves.

People are allowed to disagree with the current state of affairs and still live here. I fully understand the second amendment and support people defending themselves. Don't twist my words. Stereotypes can be funny. It was a joke. I have a problem with sarcasm.

More guns guns guns, give the people grenades too, and bazookas, kill anything that comes close to you. Feel threatened? Just shoot them, problem solved.

Irrelevant, that's a red herring you're trying to use.

The honest a god truth is that guns do not make you safer. They do the opposite. I'm not for removing all guns from US society as I hunt. But i'm fully in favor or removing hand guns from society. IMO the two main purposes they serve are murder and suicide. I would really love to live in a society where the majority of the police force did not carry side arms. If a person is a avid target shooter with hand guns.. then fine keep it locked up at the range. I do not trust the government or the 1%, but guns are not going to protect you from them.. it they would they would not be selling them to you;). If you want to protect yourself from the gov then dump your boob box at the recycling center.

EDIT: The point was not a red herring as it was very relevant to the discussion. People like to cry red herring when the idea presented counters thier own. But relevance is key.

I'm talking about justified self-defense, you're trying to change the subject. read the link from my last post and tell me WHAT you think would have happened if the woman hadn't owned a gun.
Guess what? police don't always show up in time.

I bounced in a pretty rough bar for a few years. Drunks are like strong toddlers.. they cant move fast or reason. something tells me they might have searched around for thier liquor cabinet until the cops arrived. Plus why not something non lethal like pepper spray.. yeah drunks don't like pepper spray any more than bears.

Last edited:
IMO the two main purposes they serve is murder on suicide.
I do not trust the government or the 1%, but guns are not going to protect you from them.. it they would they would not be selling them to you;). If you want to protect yourself from the gov then dump your boob box at the recycling center.

yeah drunks don't like pepper spray any more than bears.

1. You're dodging the question from my last post. read that link, and answer the question is that so hard?
2. Guns serve a purpose for self-defense as well. Japan has one of the highest suicide rates in the world and has always banned guns. I'm not even gonna bother citing that because it's so easy for you to find for yourself.
3. I never said I support guns for protection from the government. I support guns for protection from criminals.
4. I beg to differ:
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles/162358.pdf
"Eighteen of these 30 struggling subjects were classified by officers as not fully incapacitated by the OC spray(pepperspray). According to officer reports, the OC had no effect on seven suspects. These seven individuals exhibited drugged behavior or seemed to have emotional problems. These data indicate that individuals who are heavily intoxicated, drugged, or mentally unstable may be resistant or immune to OC’s effects or that OC may actually exacerbate the difficulty associated with controlling such persons. Additionally, these types of encounters may cause the officer to be cross-contaminated if the incident escalates to a physical confrontation."
Pepperspray has its drawbacks. Taser gives you one shot. Guns... they work.

More guns guns guns, give the people grenades too, and bazookas, kill anything that comes close to you. Feel threatened? Just shoot them, problem solved.

do you have even one real thought? Come up with an argument. It's saying stuff like this that makes people know you have no response left.

Come up with an argument? Mate all you do is hang here arguing with everyone. You aren't always right, you have your opinions I have mine.

Come up with an argument? Mate all you do is hang here arguing with everyone. You aren't always right, you have your opinions I have mine.

If you don't have a real argument then don't post. I love debating, i cite my sources, and i take it seriously.
All you do is mimic the opposing side and exaggerate what they say.

I'll post what and when I like, i'm not breaking any site rules. You keep on arguing though.

Yep mr argumentative, i'm highly immature. All because you said so over the internet on a drug forum.

1. You're dodging the question from my last post. read that link, and answer the question is that so hard?

First can I get a big BL "save the children" such an emotional plea.. these are used to manipulate people as who would go against a child... that stone cold killer sounds cool as a cucumber on the phone. Second I would not trust that dirtball chick for anything and that hussy probably planted the knife. Third.. come on how many minutes does a person really trying take to get through a door.. yeah a split second. Finally i wonder if a few warning shots would have done the trick.. pretty sure I could have squeezed off a few warning shots that would have cleaned this trailer park drama up. This all could have been by a person with some degree of intelligence with a long gun, that was not intent on killing her latest scumbag fuck budy

2. Guns serve a purpose for self-defense as well. Japan has one of the highest suicide rates in the world and has always banned guns. I'm not even gonna bother citing that because it's so easy for you to find for yourself.

Sorry this does not justify continued legalization of handguns.

3. I never said I support guns for protection from the government. I support guns for protection from criminals.

This made me chuckle. you're big on proof so please go dig up some proof that this is the case. Sheeple?

4. I beg to differ:
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles/162358.pdf
"Eighteen of these 30 struggling subjects were classified by officers as not fully incapacitated by the OC spray(pepperspray). According to officer reports, the OC had no effect on seven suspects. These seven individuals exhibited drugged behavior or seemed to have emotional problems. These data indicate that individuals who are heavily intoxicated, drugged, or mentally unstable may be resistant or immune to OC’s effects or that OC may actually exacerbate the difficulty associated with controlling such persons.

So it totally incapacitated 12 people.. 11 were still kinda moving. Thats 23 outa thirty. Thats 76%.. wonder what the success rate of mace is?

Taser gives you one shot.
many types of tasers ;)

Guns... they work..

In all the wrong ways.. but you seem to be fully gun gung ho so im all good with that as i respect others opinions.. but for me to continue this is nonsennsense.. enjoy your guns and the dangerous society they create.

First can I get a big BL "save the children" such an emotional plea.. these are used to manipulate people as who would go against a child... that stone cold killer sounds cool as a cucumber on the phone. Second I would not trust that dirtball chick for anything and that hussy probably planted the knife. Third.. come on how many minutes does a person really trying take to get through a door.. yeah a split second. Finally i wonder if a few warning shots would have done the trick.. pretty sure I could have squeezed off a few warning shots that would have cleaned this trailer park drama up. This all could have been by a person with some degree of intelligence with a long gun, that was not intent on killing her latest scumbag fuck budy

So it totally incapacitated 12 people.. 11 were still kinda moving. Thats 23 outa thirty. Thats 76%.. wonder what the success rate of mace is?

many types of tasers ;)

What the hell? do you have any sources to cite on your grand theory that this news story was all a hoax? 2 men show up to a single woman's house at night, armed with a 12 inch knife... and you're blaming the woman? lol
cite your sources on this case. What you just wrote there is heartless and judgemental, not to mention stupid and not supported by any evidence at all.

you clearly seem to be grasping at straws.
Answer the question. What would have happened if she hadn't had a gun?