• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Feeling weak and tired 2nd stay taking adderall?

cass1992

Greenlighter
i took a lot of adderall yesterday and felt the normal effects if you take a good amount of it about 90mg, today i took a lot less but to most people still a lot about 60mg, instead today i feel really weak and tired, foggy. i haven't taken any adderall in a month, i slept a good amount so that wasnt the issue, im wondering why i feel so crappy.\, im yawning a lot and feel very fatigued. the opposite of yesterday, then i felt somewhat speedy n good, was up for long time but got good sleep regardless. I could understand if i had been doin em like a week straight but its been a month since i did. i also ate a egg bagel this morning so its not that.

Last edited:
Im not sure anyone can answer. I sometimes notice when I dose frequently that later doses indeed make me sluggish but more realistically you are probably still experiencing some comedown from yesterday that the lower dose is not overcoming.

im prescribed 60mg a day, does adderall work like that it will overtake it with more or will it just make me feel crappier because i don't believe its from yesterday i slept a lot and ate this morning feeling fine so.

Last edited: