View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

feeling depressed after 25-i trip

purpdurp

Greenlighter
I tripped last night on 25-i which I've done like 4 times this month. Today I have been feeling really down and depressed about things. I've been having weird urges to self harm and havnt felt this bad in quite a while. Is there any things I can do to make this comedown abit more bearable and short lasting? This was the last time I'll be doing 25-i

Yes. Go outside and run, run like there is no tomorrow. Feel the fresh air exploding in your cells and be thankfully to be alive.

Then have a freshhhh shower, if you have a benzo, take it, go to sleep, and AVOID FOREVER RARE CHEMICALS

Good diet, exercise and meditation. And also, realize that you've made a mistake but that it isn't permanent.

I take it you're talking about 25i-NBOME? (I never experimented with that one, but enjoyed 25i-NBOH for months...) Sorry you're dealing with a bad case of depression. Physical exercise, a meal, and sleep are best. Good luck!

Tripping 4 times in the month sounds like a lot to me:(. I've never experimented with the 25i series though (and i don't want to). But what i read and heard from people who used it , it lasts very long and i guess you didn't give you're body the time to recover enough. I've read that some people had HPPD from using 25i/25c frequently. So i think it's a smart idea to leave the psychedelic world alone for a while.

Indeed, sleep enough , do something to put you're thoughts on , exercise , have a good meal , take good care of yourself.
Hope you're feeling well soon!