• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Feel like I have to pee on acid

LSD makes me have to urinate every 30 minutes or so as well, every time I take it no matter the dose. Same for several of my friends.

This is wierd since I had a similar sensation on acid. I'm not sure what the actual compound was, could have been LSD, DOM, etc but it made my lower gut feel very strange and even if I just took a piss I'd still feel the urge to get up and go again. A few times during that trip the feeling was very urgent, if I ignored it or chalked it up to the effects of the drug I could sit there perfectly comfortable but if I decided I was going to piss it instantly became a race to the finish. I nearly pissed my pants and all over the bathroom at least twice from this feeling.

I've had the urge to get up & pee as a subconscious ego driven impulse to change the scene & stop dealing with the stuff I've been dealing with psychologically. This may or may not be the case with you.

I've had the urge to get up & pee as a subconscious ego driven impulse to change the scene & stop dealing with the stuff I've been dealing with psychologically. This may or may not be the case with you.
Good point. Maybe it´s a combination of physical and psychological urges!?

Very doubtful in my case.
If that were true then I most likely wouldn't actually have to dispel any urine every 30 minutes when I've dosed some LSD, instead it would just be the feeling of needing to pee without ever actually doing so.
But when I've taken LSD, every 30 minutes my bladder seems to be magically full and I have to release.