• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Feedback wanted about lab test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mananas

Bluelighter
<redacted>

- Técnicas: GC / MS
- 89%Cocaína
- cinamilcocaína

What does this test result actually mean? I have no clue, since the high purity level but the addition cinamilcocaina does worry me, would this be good stuff to buy or not at all?
I never stumbled upon a lab result like this. Any feedback anyone?

I need to find someone to trust since my source is taking a break for two months. I don't want to buy anything but the best. Thank you.

(ps: this is Peruvian, they also have Bolivian which they don't have an official test result from but preliminary testing shows 92% purity, but I don't know how legit they are...
the price is really high and word is they are the best of the best voted by many people...)

(pps: it would be harm reduction to not be buying bad stuff, hence my question)

Also, my best guess as well as the opinion of the Free Clinic for drug testing over here would be that it's 89% pure and what's left over is cut with cinamoyl, which is a harmless cut...

I got a free sample of one gram, and that was the bomb by the way, but you never know what you will get once you buy a large quantity of course... Tho they are quite famous for their Coke...

Anyway, if what I got was actually the stuff from the test result, and if this is what I'm getting if I buy, and if my guess as well as the guess of the Free Clinic is correct and they live up to their name, then I'm set.

I also have another source which is a bit less expensive but that Coke is only, still good but not the same, 72% pure. However, that's still good since the price is according to the purity...

That's how I tell professional sellers from scammers, if the price matches the purity. That's why for example buying the average price somewhere but getting lesser purity is a rip off in my book...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really don't know why you would post this, you know full well this infracts literally the first rule of the BDD guidelines.
1) NO DRUG TESTING QUESTIONS
We do not allow threads asking how to beat a drug test, how drug tests work, what they can detect, etc. We do not allow threads asking how long a given drug stays in your system, because that information can easily be found here and elsewhere with a simple google search. Please see the archived subforum of drug testing questions and answers.

enough with these arrogant, dick-sizing coke-purity brags its puerile and i'm frankly bored of them.
closed and you will be receiving an infraction for this Mananas - i'll give you one last chance and make it an expiring one but i don't want to see any more of this.
and if i see you rationalizing that these kinds of facile threads are in anyway harm reduction i may i'll go straight bananas Mananas - like what i did there?

Status
Not open for further replies.