Feedback on my stats please lads ??

That's exactly what I'm doing, when I was taking DBol my upper chest was massive but now it's non-existant, so I've separated my chest and delt workouts into 2 sessions

1: All BB Presses from Decline straight up to to 90 degrees and behind head
2: DB Flys again from decline, flat, upper, steep upper with some crossovers to develop my inner chest and using the EZ and straight bar for trap raises as well as shrugs to build those traps up

when I was younger I used to do weighted pushups... I got up to 500 a day.. my chest looked insane dude... I honestly think its gotten smaller since I stopped that and went into the weight room instead.

when I was younger I used to do weighted pushups... I got up to 500 a day.. my chest looked insane dude... I honestly think its gotten smaller since I stopped that and went into the weight room instead.

When I was younger I was ripped as fuck man just through boxing training and some bicep curls and press ups n pull ups in my bedroom

Full six pack, developed chest and massive guns at 14 years old, those were the days lol then I discovered the evils of the world lol

I only through the pic in for the sake of it, bit of a shit pic TBH my lats aint popping out in it not really tensing,

it was just the stats I wanted a bit of feedback on lol cause I thought they were pretty healthy

Looking at your picture, you seem to be closer to 10% bodyfat and holding subcutaneous water.

If this was after a Dianabol bulk you have a lot of work to do because you have little to no muscle mass.

Before I go any further, I'm not trying to be a dick, just trying to be real. I was under the impression you were more advanced but it seems you aren't. Everyone starts somewhere and there is always someoen that started worse off than you and managed to achieve his ideal physique.

In my opinion, lean bulking and recomposition is the way to go. I only proper bulk for 10 weeks in the winter. That's it. The rest of my time is spent recomping and lean bulking. We are on the same page with that so that's good.

Well, we got to fix you shit bro and get you up to par. I guarantee you that in 2-3 months I can have you looking completely different.

First off, what compounds do you have on hand? How much of each? What do you plan on running? I know you are running 100mg of Trenbolone Acetate ED but I want know what I am working with. You are located in the UK as well right?

What I'm thinking you run is this:

Trenbolone Acetate ED

TRT dosage of Testosterone Etathate EW or a max dose of 150mg Testosterone Etanthate EW

100mg Halodrol ED (this compound can be bought from jwsupplments or other UK supplement website offering prohormones/designer steroids0)

50mg Masteron Propionate ED

Additional compounds to have on hand:

Exemestane (Aromasin)

Pramipexole or Cabergoline

Last edited:
Is steroids really necessary at this point? I know people who have achieved more in 4 months without AAS.

I achieved more than that naturally at 14 years old it was pretty daft posting the stats without the ones from before now that I think of it,

@GUIDO

I was Big from Test and DBOL a good 14 stone / 196 lbs at 10%

I couldn't train for 2 years cause I fucked my back deadlifting so I lost a lot of muscle and gained belly fat due to not training and eating shit

In the last 8 weeks (roughly) I've took over 4 inches off the belly and my abs are harder and I can actually see them again now

I've put on 2 inches on my arms and there's no water involved there and got my upper body a bit harder again, so I think I've done OK for 7-8 weeks really

I appreciate your honest advice so...

I'm running Tren A 100mg ED... only a jag or 2 left so ordering another bottle tho its expensive

I WAS running high dose Test but stopped when I started the Tren so I imagine I have about 200mg long esters going through me and I only have about 2ml left as well there so gna order a bottle of T400 of 3 long acting esters for my Test

I've been popping 50mg Anavar from 50mg to 150 ED, they will be done for next week

I am staying on Tren cause it is the shit, I am bigger from that picture again, constantly getting thicker it's unreal
I was thinking 400mg Test jagged once and 700mg Tren (100mg ED) P/W

I don't know anything about prohormones at all

You were under the impression I was more advanced because of the way I talk because of the way I used to look before I took my back injury and plus I was a boxer so I have been training since about 11 years old, I do believe in a few weeks I will be a lot more developed and lean bulking is the way I'm doing it, I can only imagine my Visceral fat when I was eating DBol like sweets, I want to be healthy as well lol

Masteron... another ED jag that will be expensive... what about Mast E 200mg P/W ?? I can get it from a good lab and I will be able to afford it

Orals in general... I need to take fucking painkillers with paracetemol in them so it annoys me, I really wouldn't mind stacking TBOL and VAR if Var wasn't so expensive but I know you have better alternatives to both,

I'm in this for life so I'm all ears.... Training is absolutely sound .... chicken breasts are getting sickening so I wouldn't mind something that doesn't aromatise but boost appetite

Also I want to start getting bloodwork done, something else I will probably need advice on

I achieved more than that naturally at 14 years old it was pretty daft posting the stats without the ones from before now that I think of it,

@GUIDO

I was Big from Test and DBOL a good 14 stone / 196 lbs at 10%

I couldn't train for 2 years cause I fucked my back deadlifting so I lost a lot of muscle and gained belly fat due to not training and eating shit

In the last 8 weeks (roughly) I've took over 4 inches off the belly and my abs are harder and I can actually see them again now

I've put on 2 inches on my arms and there's no water involved there and got my upper body a bit harder again, so I think I've done OK for 7-8 weeks really

I appreciate your honest advice so...

I'm running Tren A 100mg ED... only a jag or 2 left so ordering another bottle tho its expensive

I WAS running high dose Test but stopped when I started the Tren so I imagine I have about 200mg long esters going through me and I only have about 2ml left as well there so gna order a bottle of T400 of 3 long acting esters for my Test

I've been popping 50mg Anavar from 50mg to 150 ED, they will be done for next week

I am staying on Tren cause it is the shit, I am bigger from that picture again, constantly getting thicker it's unreal
I was thinking 400mg Test jagged once and 700mg Tren (100mg ED) P/W

I don't know anything about prohormones at all

You were under the impression I was more advanced because of the way I talk because of the way I used to look before I took my back injury and plus I was a boxer so I have been training since about 11 years old, I do believe in a few weeks I will be a lot more developed and lean bulking is the way I'm doing it, I can only imagine my Visceral fat when I was eating DBol like sweets, I want to be healthy as well lol

Masteron... another ED jag that will be expensive... what about Mast E 200mg P/W ?? I can get it from a good lab and I will be able to afford it

Orals in general... I need to take fucking painkillers with paracetemol in them so it annoys me, I really wouldn't mind stacking TBOL and VAR if Var wasn't so expensive but I know you have better alternatives to both,

I'm in this for life so I'm all ears.... Training is absolutely sound .... chicken breasts are getting sickening so I wouldn't mind something that doesn't aromatise but boost appetite

Also I want to start getting bloodwork done, something else I will probably need advice on

bro u don't gotta prove shit to anyone but urself at the end of the day

Where did you get the 8.9% body fat figure from bro? You look more in the region of 14% to me, I'm a bit leaner than that and I'll guesstimate my body fat between 13-15%.
I personally feel somebody at your stats is not ready for that cycle.
I personally havnt ran tren yet because I thought it would be best to get to around 210 lean first before taking the king of gear.
im going to lean down to about 12% at no less than 205 then run tren.

I got my stats done on the digital scales in the gym by a personal trainer, my BF is lower than ever I know that, it is leaner than it looks in that pic my abs are poking out.

I'm running Tren now because it is exactly what I'm looking for, the most anabolic and androgenic steroid known to mankind that does not aromatise

Got this done in the gym yesterday after being a big bulky dbol monster this is where I'm at tell me what you think please

2vtnxqr.jpg

I'm sorry Benzo, but if I am totally honest, the guy in the photo, in my opinion, doesn't know how to train, doesn't know how to eat, and isn't on gear..!!!

No amount of excuses, of stories of past size and gains will convince me otherwise....

You need to seriously re-evaluate everything you are doing, and go right back to basics... As far as your training methodology, and your diet.... Also I don't believe the person with that physique in the photo above is ready for AAS.... IMO..!!

If you are on gear, its bunk...!!

Sorry but thats how I see it....!!!!

I'm sorry Benzo, but if I am totally honest, the guy in the photo, in my opinion, doesn't know how to train, doesn't know how to eat, and isn't on gear..!!!

No amount of excuses, of stories of past size and gains will convince me otherwise....

You need to seriously re-evaluate everything you are doing, and go right back to basics... As far as your training methodology, and your diet.... Also I don't believe the person with that physique in the photo above is ready for AAS.... IMO..!!

If you are on gear, its bunk...!!

Sorry but thats how I see it....!!!!

Now that I know what the fuck is going on and I got my prolactin and progesterone under control as well as my nicotine withdrawal done with and a fucking good nights sleep for the first time in 3 weeks....

I'm going to have to agree. I thought that was a picture from before you were on gear and I just noticed the date. GeneticFreak is right. From what you were saying I thought those were all before photos and you hadn't posted after photos (I though you were single digits with significant lean mass but holding water subcutaneously from all the Dianabol and Test) because you didn't have the time and I also got the impression you had a great deal of experience with steroids. Stats are fucking wrong. That's fucking 15% and holding water. If you were on gear it was either bunk or you were training and eating like shit.

Seeing shit like this stresses me out and makes me sick to my stomach. I'm seriously considering stepping down and staying at gh15 where shit like this doesn't occur. Yeah, we get people who need guidance but if they aren't serious and don't listen they get banned and never get access to other parts of the forum.

I honestly get bent out of shape seeing people doing things wrong and putting there body through unnecessary stress, wasting money, and wasting time. Maybe I care too much, I don't know.

You know what. I'm going to just take a deep breath. I got work tomorrow. It's going to be tough but I got tomorrow night free, Sunday free, and Monday free. I'm just going to relax and come back to this tomorrow and calmly tell benzo what he is doing wrong, why it's wrong, what he should do to remedy the situation, and help him the best I can. The Superdrol I am on now has got my patience running short and the Trenbolone and Trestolone has me a bit on edge but I'm going to manage it.

Agree with Guido and gf here.
After 6 weeks of Dbol at the start of my cycle after a years break from all activity due to injury I was much bigger than this.
The body fat estimate is wayyyy off

I could have got there naturally after a month or 2 probably

Start eating more benzo, cet those calories into you.
Train no less than 4 times a week.
Better yet post your schedule.

As gf said your not ready to be on aas, although your already on now, post up your shit and let us help.

Benzo, where in the UK are you?

At the moment your motivation/enthusiasm may have run ahead of you, but that's not a bad thing and not unusual for guys on forums either.

PM me and let's see if we can get things moving a bit faster.

Benzo, where in the UK are you?

At the moment your motivation/enthusiasm may have run ahead of you, but that's not a bad thing and not unusual for guys on forums either.

PM me and let's see if we can get things moving a bit faster.

I appreciate you are a valued contributor CFC, I would prefer your advice to be kept on open forum rather than PM.... Benzo is typical of many young people contemplating or starting AAS on here and elsewhere. We would very much like your opinion to be seen on forum so that others can learn also the errors of their ways..

Thanks..GF

benzo........ buy the labmax kit and test all your gear dude.. see if this shit is bunk or legit.. did you also get cycle pre-bloods and during cycle bloods to check if your test is straight or underdosed?

I will echo the points that others have made in this thread, your physique is underwhelming, especially for someone that is using AAS. To be honest, I don't think you look much better than me.

I'm not sure if you remember the posts you made in the "Post your routine" thread:

Sorry bro put gotta put u straight on this, no disrespect but ur routine is not more senisible than others ur just justifying the fact that we train like fucking monsters and you don't, I'm 5 foot 10 with 16 inch arms , I've not abused roids. My stomach is flat and there is literally a layer of fat covering my muscle on my entire body , I eat like a monster , if I didn't train my abs as hard I would be fat, probably obese, I am not saying I like like Arnie cos I don't or trying to act like a tough guy , point I'm making is we obv have different mentalitys and mine has clearly got me where I am today.

I wish I could post a pic to prove I'm not talking shit but tattoos and scars .

I gathered from these posts that you would look like a monster, and that you knew what you were doing. You need to re-evaluate your diet and training routine (and check if your gear is legitimate).

Well boys the fact that I posted the fucking thing proves that I am taking this shit more serious than ever,

And 2 years ago I WAS massive

I WAS a boxer for years

But fuck that I'm concentrating on now ,

That stats are bang on, they are not the same as that pic, I got them done in the gym and that date is wrong also

Guido close this thread and do me a favour TBH I'd rather go eat some more chicken and think about what I'm training tomorrow than read comments by people who have nothing fuckin constructive to say ....

So I look shit ? Give me advice then or fuck off

And tell this Salvatore fucker to get out my face

CFC I'm in Scotland. Every one of you post a pic up and show me how its done then

I've only been training for fucking 8 WEEKS AFTER 2+ YEARS OUT WITH A SEVERE BACK INJURY, IN THAT TIME I'VE TOOK 5 INCHES OFF MY BELLY, PUT AN INCH ON MY ARMS AND SHOULDERS AND NOW EVEN SINCE THAT PIC I CAN SEE MY FULL 6 ABS, THAT'S NOT BAD AT ALL !

I know myself that I have improved , I don't need people on the internet to tell me otherwise.

Edit: Infact thank you guys you have encouraged me to train harder than I ever have in my fuckin life, I actually like people talking shit to me, it motivates me so thank you :)

What the fuck ever happened to encouragement ???