• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Feds shutter online narcotics store that used TOR to hide its tracks

There's no Mike Hammock or Justin Scroggins listed on the inmates section of Broward County Jail. Also just did a Virginia statewide inmate search with no results.

I'm still waiting for my PACER account to be created. Still haven't seen any official announcement yet. If anyone has links, please share.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard he is being held in a federal detention center in Georgia awaiting transport. ... .

Far too much corroborating evidence to suggest this didn't happen. . .

The feds have been looking to make an example of domestic legal high vendors since WebTryp. Vending while running a web forum dedicated to "Euphoric Knowledge" is like painting a big target on your back. It pretty much blows any claim that your items are "not for human consumption" and guarantees that your arrest will resonate throughout the community. (And as an added bonus, most of the people you're dealing with in the Legal High industry are college educated middle class kids, not gangstas: they're going to roll over and snitch/set you up as soon as Mr. DEA Agent rattles their chains a bit).

I feel sorry for the guy - if that indictment is real, he got set up by someone he thought was a friend and is likely to do long hard time because of it. But if you're American you gotta be incredibly naive to think you can vend legal highs domestically without worrying about a visit from unsmiling men with badges.

They took 50,000 through Paypal for lucy.

One of those guys is only 20 years old.

Hoping things go okay, especially for Joot!

Hoping things work out for the guy but realistically, they will not. Ratting on people may lessen his sentence but he IS going to do prison time. They made a really poor choice when they named that site. I'd have more sympathy if it wasn't called "Euphoric Knowledge." I still have sympathy as the war on drugs is fucking bullshit and this is no different but they could've been a bit more private.

I really, really hope this whole thing doesn't set a precedent for the analog act being enforced hardcore.

✰hyperobjects✰;10542607 said:
There's no Mike Hammock or Justin Scroggins listed on the inmates section of Broward County Jail. Also just did a Virginia statewide inmate search with no results.

I'm still waiting for my PACER account to be created. Still haven't seen any official announcement yet. If anyone has links, please share.

Anybody who does not have a PACER login really should get on it and get one. ALL federal court documents are made available on PACER.

The PDF of scroggins arrest by homeland security has been posted at d-f.
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1121165&postcount=2

Seems like just the beginning. I bet more shit will hit the fan soon...

All RCs are being considered analogues and are assumed for HC. Its pretty obvious the feds are pissed at the huge amount of money being made, and RCs being sold. The analogue act will be used in full force. There is no gray area anymore, not in their eyes. Its game on. Not trying to incite baseless fear, Ive read the indictment; their message is clear. I truly hope others realize this before they too have to serve unfair time in prison.

That being said I think the whole drug war slows human progression considerably. Id say these are exciting times, but they are not. Just plain stupid and unnessecary really.

Last edited:
there are dozens of similar sites on the net, I'm no internet experet but do know there are plenty of similar sites in operation.

the feds are a machine. they don't have a 'budget' they don't have to be financially profitible. If they want you they WILL get you.

I really don't like seeing anyone going to prison. My best friend Jedi is currently serving 18 months after making some rash decisions obtaining cash. The reason he had no money was directly due to w00t (aka infamous) taking advantage of trust while waiving a "for the community" banner to get obtain a month or two of 'free' 24/7 dedicated technical team (which he mostly used for bragging and emotional support). without much more detail i can say that w00t was anything but sympathetic when he heard the news about Jedi and actually intensified his character assassination even banning anyone posting contradictory knowledge opposing his nonsense. Ironically LHG doing that exact shyt was how he and mrmike aka scrappy catnip justified stealing the community originally. maybe "it's all about karma, for the community" after all?

please don't post links that refer to sources

Last edited by a moderator:
Running a criminal enterprise? They made a mil between like 20 people....what a shitty enterprise. That has to be the only charge that carries LIFE.

I really don't like seeing anyone going to prison. My best friend Jedi is currently serving 18 months after making some rash decisions obtaining cash. The reason he had no money was directly due to w00t (aka infamous) taking advantage of trust while waiving a "for the community" banner to get obtain a month or two of 'free' 24/7 dedicated technical team (which he mostly used for bragging and emotional support). without much more detail i can say that w00t was anything but sympathetic when he heard the news about Jedi and actually intensified his character assassination even banning anyone posting contradictory knowledge opposing his nonsense. Ironically LHG doing that exact shyt was how he and mrmike aka scrappy catnip justified stealing the community originally. maybe "it's all about karma, for the community" after all?
Did "Jedi" get locked up for having a silly name? God THE MAN is so UNFAIR!!

"get obtain". ? "contradictory knowledge opposing his nonsense". . .WTF?! Is that like a triple negative? Or contradictory nonsense?

Don't bring this dumb forum shit here please. No wonder these yahoos get into trouble, these "jedis" and "woots" of the world!

Last edited: