• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Feasibly fantastic fucking funky highday Fridays

Gee's Linctus was my first ever opi. Never needed close to five bottles. Never got past four bottles a day even when I was swigging it 24/7. Seemed strong as fuck to me when totally opiate naieve. Lushy stuff. Bottle o' Gees + spliff + hammock + tunes = some of my fondest memories ever <3

Think I'll stick to me codeine regardless, don't need multiple bottles/packs for that to work.

I dont know yet, :D I will have some conversation with "Long John" at first.

"
8252150582_495dfbc8e3_z.jpg

leave it, unless your with people and have good music, then go for it

Bollox. MDMA is lushy alone. Is lushy with fellow travellers too, of course, but definitely works solo. Imo, ime, etc, xtc, etc. Actually prefer it alone when dosing (very) high. Can appreciate the sides that you can't really when in company of any sort.

Also, you seem to have more fun than almost any other EADDer I can think of, eLW :D<3

Ended up taking .25 mdma last night. Had to pay £50 a g though. Priced for max profit for someone. Had a good time and no hangover or comedown today. This drugs in moderation malarky isn't too bad

Not as bad as waiting on the Saturday post that never arrives. SO frustrating when that happens :!

I believe this is called tempting fate :|

But does mean I should have good reason to like Monday morning instead - silver linings =D

Also means I can sample me sample of 3,4-CTMP. Currently sampling but either underdosed or still on a very slow rise. Pleasant tingles and feeling pretty chipper considering all the booze last night so it's either gathering pace, hit a pleasant but not especially exciting plateau, or I put considerably more coffee in that cuppa coffee than I realised.

Also, a new keyboard and mouse arrived in the post this morning - much lighter on the fingers so hopefully no more nasty run-ins with RSI. A definite boon.

Not yet... but could well be in the post. Was rather cautious with dosing though so unless it's about double the strength of desoxy I should only get to mild-moderate wireyness. In theory.

If you were enquiring about keyboard and mouse - yes they are wired.

Saturday post always seems to come so early, 10am. And it always seems to come on saturday, no matter what day I order, maybe the postie wanting to get on with the weekend dont blame him. A fistfull of fun anyway for me