• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Feasibly fantastic fucking funky highday Fridays

Pretty much spot on. I can't afford to get a taxi home myself (& don't really want to when I'm still buzzing from being in a club). I might still go, on my own, if other folk I know are going to be out partying elsewhere. Still hopeful I can get some cunts up for going though.

You not fancy Streetrave the morra.

how did you score that testing job?
Damn you.

I should have that job tbh.
tell me how this testing works. Do you have to go to their facility and play the game there 9 - 5? Or do they give you a copy?

I tested GTA 4, and they saved my details from before.

Yeah, you go there, and have a spot in the testers room where you play 9-5. You basically complete the game, and after every mission, get asked - if you complete them fast, was it too easy? Or slow, was it too hard?

so theres no opportunity to steal the game? do they ever leave you alone in the room?

so theres no opportunity to steal the game? do they ever leave you alone in the room?

They do leave you (last time there were 6 of us, on 6 desks), but you sign a confidentiality agreement at the start, and the game is on the hdd. The techs configure the 360's and ps3's which require no disc in the consoles to run the game.

Yes indeed! I think I saw Marshall Jefferson there, Slam a couple of times, errrr Jeff Mills was too busy so we had to go down the road to Calton Studios where Network 23 were playing.

I did Pure a Calton a few times, but my fav nights were Sublime and Normal at Wilkie house. That was a fucking cracking club back in the day (96-99ish)

Sublime was good, I liked that, was probably actually my favourite... thought it was in the Vaults though? Seem to remember seeing Billy Nasty and Union Jack there, can't remember any others. Hang on, have we had this conversation?

They do leave you (last time there were 6 of us, on 6 desks), but you sign a confidentiality agreement at the start, and the game is on the hdd. The techs configure the 360's and ps3's which require no disc in the consoles to run the game.

steal it! fuck the confidentiality agreement.take a screwdriver kit with you.

Take a selection of weaponry - and a doubledildo and gimpsuit for added authenticity - and grand theft the lot of 'em - consoles and all. Surely the obvious option. Have videogames taught you nuffink? 8(

Floating again on a bottle of codeine linctus. Trouble is, now i have to send other lads in to purchase and tell/train them what to say. Fucking Boots, they wouldn't even serve me promethazine because i was recognised buying a box a couple of weeks ago. At least there's more than one source for prometh in this crap town. Does Gees linctus have any recreational use?

Floating again on a bottle of codeine linctus. Trouble is, now i have to send other lads in to purchase and tell/train them what to say. Fucking Boots, they wouldn't even serve me promethazine because i was recognised buying a box a couple of weeks ago. At least there's more than one source for prometh in this crap town. Does Gees linctus have any recreational use?

20mg of Morpnine per bottle

about 5 bottles. and its not that great a time even then.

(I've never tried it, but I used to have bottles and bottles of Oramorph about the place, and 100mg oral morphine was what i'd take for a decent "sort of" hit. I have a mate who swears he can feel 10mg, but i don't really even feel less than 50mg) (and I'm not a smackhead or a habitual opiate user)

Have got one can of lager and a copy of Skyfall to watch tonight so it's party time in this house baby, hardcore.

Staying in tonight finishing work that should have been finished by Wednesday - so it looks like tomorrow and Sunday is sorted for me too. However, there is a mild chance I can get hold of some K tomorrow - first time since the surgery, so I might have to give myself an evening off if that's the case.

Feeling good, tunes on, might attempt a cheap weekend sensible-ish weekend for once been a proper expensive week... fooking money. coulda been even more expensive if id got done for no seatbelt and bald tyre, lucky i got away with that

about 5 bottles. and its not that great a time even then.

(I've never tried it, but I used to have bottles and bottles of Oramorph about the place, and 100mg oral morphine was what i'd take for a decent "sort of" hit. I have a mate who swears he can feel 10mg, but i don't really even feel less than 50mg) (and I'm not a smackhead or a habitual opiate user)

oh yeah on that i had a bottle on monday 100ml was shit .
When you mentioned it a while back i was thinking of the Higher Concentrated stuff THe Controlled Drug One not the poxy 10/5.