Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

News FDA clears "pharmacologically optimized" LSD MM-120 for GAD treatment

cdin

Moderator: H&R; Discord Sr. Staff
Staff member

FDA Clears MindMed IND for MM-120 in Treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder​

Yahoo
25 Jan 2022

Mind Medicine, a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing psychedelic-inspired therapies for the treatment of brain-based disorders, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has cleared MindMed's Investigational New Drug (IND) application, allowing the Company's Phase 2b dose-optimization trial of MM-120 for the treatment of generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) to proceed.

Read the full story here.

looks like they finally got the trial cleared.

would REALLY like to know the pharmacology/what is "optimized" about MM-120?

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like they finally got the trial cleared.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would guess it has properties which maximize stability/absorption? Just a guess.

It's probably nothing important and probably has more to do with "patenting" their LSD product so they can profit. That's what they do :/

Cool news!

Agreed, it’s most likely for patent protection.

But I suppose one can’t entirely rule out some potentially beneficial tweaks

meet your new shaman.. highly qualified!!

Have you ever taken it DR? Why no I would never want to lose my greed and arrogance, but someone, who also never took it, wrote a paragraph that’s very informative and listed with the physician prescribing information.

Please give me your name and birthdate for the ten billion time and we will continue to compile a mountains of almost useless data on everything about you.. but we will always start by making sure your billing information is up to date!! Name address and phone number?

So wait I’m going to get LSD from you.. name address phone number and current insurance please…

Last edited: