• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Favourite Quotes - Part 2

Robby Williams in an interview about doing that film clip with Nicole Kidman, “That was the most fun I have had since the first time I tried ecstasy”
(Quote from bad memory, but it is prety cool)

Not too sure who said it, but.....
*"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees"*

"If your frighten of dying and then you hold on. You'll see devils tearing you life away. But if your've made peace, then the devils are really angels feeing you from the earth."
"Drugs will get you nowhere in life, but atleast you'll take the scenic route."

Originally posted by elevhein:
Not too sure who said it, but.....
*"I'd rather die on my feet, than live on my knees"*

"It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees." - Power and the Passion by Midnight Oil.
I don't know if it is the original though. But there are so many midnight oil lines that are favorites of mine.

Sorry to get all intellectual on your candy raver asses. :p
"All men and women are born, live, suffer and die; what distinguishes us one from another is our dreams, whether they be dreams about worldly or unworldly things, and what we do to make them come about... We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents. We do not choose our historical epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our upbringing. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live."
- Joseph Epstein
"For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command or faith a dictum. I am my own God. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us."
- Charles Bukowski, 'Life Magazine' (Dec 1998 )
:D
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: hoptis ]
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: hoptis ]

In a creative instance, you feel like you could redesign the world better then god himself.
- Creative Instances
I have never seen a wild thing, sorry for itself.
A small bird may drop, frozen dead from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself.
- 'Self Pity' D.H. Lawrence
... Are you suggesting Coconuts migrate?
- Monty Python
Lifes short and hard: like a body-building elf.
- Bloodhound Gang
Eat it? It took me six beers just to get up enough strength to fuck it!
- Anon
Time is the fire in which we burn...
- Shakespere
Jesus saves... Pases to Moses - he shoots - He scores!!
- Adz0r
No, the last thing they will be expecting would be for us to turn into ice-skating mongooses and dance the Belero...
- Rimmer (Red Dwarf)
Honk if your Jesus
- T-Shirt
I'd like to say I lost my cherry in the Spring and it was love...
But she was ugly, I was legless and I met her in the pub.
- Kevin 'Bloody' Wilson
Do you know what 'Nemesis' means? A righteous infliction of retribution, manifested by an appropriate agent - personified in this case, by a horrible cunt... me.
- Brick-Top (Snatch)
I am the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kinda mood. You tell the angels in Heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as in the face of the man who killed you.
- Vincent Carcotia (True Romance)
I am your Nemisis Arnold Rimmer!!!
- Chicken Soup Machine (Red Dwarf)
I dont want to be a pie - I dont like gravy.
- Chicken Run
Give us a smile love, its the second best thing you can do with your lips.
- Vertical Limit
Forever, eternal, always - words of sincerity that used without fulfilling the commitment, are lies...
- Anon
In that book, which is my memory...
On the first page, of the chapter that is the day - when I first met you, appear the words:
"Here beings a new Life"
- La' Vita Nuova 'The New Life'
I was hanging upside down from the overpass...
Waiting to discover something about the world.
- Monsters 'Something for Kate'
We had two bags of grass, Seventy five pellets of Mescalin, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of Cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-coloured uppers - downers - screamers - laughers.
Also a quart of Tequila, quart of Rum, case of Beer, pint of raw Ether, two dozen Amyls.
Not that we needed all that for the trip - but once you get locked into a serious drug collection - the tendency is to push it as far as you can.
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
When people think your dying they really listen to you instead of just ... - Tyler Durden
... instead of just waiting for their turn to speak? - Marla Singer
- Fight Club
I am insane... and you are my insanity.
- James Cole / Bruce Willis (12 Monkeys)
Carpe Canine - Seize the Dog!
- Anon
Remember, Security via obscurity does not work - nor will it ever.
- Anon
I write of the great eternal truth that binds together all man kind the whole world over - we eat, we shit, we fuck, we kill and we die.
- Marquis de Sade
Trying to touch her between the legs instead of her breasts was like asking for $1 and getting rejected. Then asking for $50,000
- John Cusack (Hi-Fidelity)
Techno is very white and has no feeling to it, whereas R&B, hip-hop and soul use real instruments and harmonies and shows off the talent!
- Unknown (www.bloodyfist.com)
<Taliana> 2 weeks break is mission enough
<BigTrancer> spoken like a true biscuit-head.
<waterskier> hsv_ss: Just cus you jacked up a car in northbridge and stole the rims doesnt mean your ss is hsv enhanced
<Wazza> I saw an 'Hour of Power' years ago, this midget who was armless, playing the guitar with his feet singing 'Jesus is my lord, I love him'
<Wazza> ... fuck I found it hilarious
Just think of milleniums fortified by aeons compounded by time without end... I have been around for that long.
It is only recently that your affairs - here.. have piqued my interest...
- Death (Meet Joe Black)
<ClevoUTE> You have two chances mate = none, and fuck all.
Sticker:
THROTTLE JOCKEY
Because Golf Courses should be Motorbike tracks.
C :\ DOS
C :\ DOS\RUN
RUN DOS RUN
- ph34r :p
And last but not least
<Ell> Shit man! I've gotta go - my cats trying to DJ!
[ 30 July 2002: Message edited by: Genasirus ]

On assessing the writing capability of a scattered raver by a friend who teaches English Literature....
"I've never had the misfortune to read such a limited use of vocabulary echoing the mundane pulse of a 4/4 beat. I recommend the use of words such as "Hypochondriac" and "incessant babble" to upset the apathetic flow of nouns and verbs lacking syllables that surpass a grand total of 3. Although ancient Chinese proverb would proclaim this lucky, I recommend YOU DO NOT."
And a favourite of mine...
- "Did you eat all that acid??"
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

"mate, i don't mean to be rude, but fuck you motherfucker!" - myself (has become the common quote among my friends)
'fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity' - anon
'attacking afgahnistan to eradicate terrorism is like attacking a ripe dandilion with a golf club" - anon
'australia is not a virgin. the government already fucked it.' seen as a sticker on the back somewhere in sydney (ps if anyone has access to these stickers i want one)
'god invented beer to show us how much he loves us' - benjamin franklin
'he treats objects like women man!' - the dude, big lebowski
tyrone: it was a funny angle
other dude: tyrone, when you reverse, things come from behind
also from snatch:
"what's that"
"it's a gun"
"why the fuck do you need a gun"
"for protection!"
"protection from what? ze germans?"
(sorry it's been a while since i've seen it i don't remember the names
"BAM!!!!! The omega goes to its work.
The music sounds different: it is no longer a stereotypical 1-4-5 major chord appeggio, I understand exactly what it's all about. Everyone is so beautiful I could cry, a feeling I've never had before wells up in me. I have a feeling of compassion for the whole of reality. We're all here for different reasons and I understand them all. I could climb the lasers to heaven. I could melt into the souls of everyone here for eternity, I could read minds, I was the dance, the music and the people." - fetish jester
"You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow
ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks liked He rushed it." - bill hicks
"I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out" - bill hicks
"I'm tired of this back-slapping "Isn't humanity neat?" bullshit. We're a virus with shoes, okay? That's all we are. " - bill hicks
"It's great to be here. I thank you. Ah, I've been on the road doing comedy for ten years now, so bear with me while I plaster on a fake smile and plough through this shit one more time. " - bill hicks
"The worst kind of non-smokers are the ones that come up to you and cough. That's pretty fucking cruel isn't it? Do you go up to cripples and dance too?" - bill hicks
"the great minds of our society are those who make us use our own." - bill hicks
'if yoda so smart in force is, why words in right order he put not?' - anon
'when noah was building his ark, and he could take two of every animal he wanted, why the hell did he take bees?' - anon
'computer games don't affect kids!!! i mean, if computer games affected us as kids, we'd all be runn around in a darkened roomwith flourescent lights, munching pills and running away from ghosts while listening to repetative electronic music"
"i once watched a group of animal rights activists sit and gloat about setting a dolphin free from a tuna net. i said 'did you save the tune too?' to which they replied 'well, uh, no'. i said 'isn't that kinda like just saving the cute kid from a burning orphanage'. oh well i didn't want to be invited to another meeting anyway"
"i'll have an E for 500 thanks larry" - myself, (although i'm sure it's been done before) another one that's caught on when friends are buying drugs, not that anyone i know uses drugs!!!
"i wish they'd make ecstacy flavoured pills..." (my favourite)
i have more i'll post them up when i remember them

"Every day the world groaned to turn and we were making our appalling studies of the night."
Jack Kerouac 'On The Road'
"Shut the fuck up! Your denial is beneath you and- thanks to the use of hallucinogenic drugs- I see thru you!"
(Bill Hicks reply to ppl who say drug-taking is wrong but alcohol is OK.)
"I remember thinking- 'what a terrible thing to tell someone with a head full of acid!'"
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
[ 31 July 2002: Message edited by: punch e punch ]

Corruption has the strength of deceit,
But innocence holds the power of purity
-Adria the witch

"YOU may wonder about long-term solutions; I assure you there are none. Take what's given. You sometimes get a little slack in the rope but the rope always has an end. So what. Bless the slack and don't waste time cursing the drop. A grateful heart knows that in the end we all swing."
      -Rackne, The Ballad of the Flexible Bullet, Stephen King
Was just rereading that story and came across my favourite quote again... probably my favourite because it makes more sense every time I consider it. The last 6 words says it all.

*Use what talents you posses; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang but the best.
*A diamond is a chunk of coal that made good under pressure.
*After the ship has sunk, everyone knows how it might have been saved.
*Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back into the same box.
All from readers digest, 'quotes you can quote'
Plus
||
||
||
VV

[ 13 January 2003: Message edited by: inf3cted ]

While chatting with mates after one of them admitted having the ability to lick his own penis.
One mate "What!?!? You've licked a mans penis?"
Penis Licking Mate "Yea, I guess so"
Another mate "Are you gay?"
Penis licking mate "No I'm not gay... But I fucked a guy who was!"

Man who stands in corner with hands in pockets, doesn't feel crazy feels nuts.
Man who jacks off into peanut butter, is fucking nuts.
Follow the white rabbit

The Buffalo Theory:
"Well ya see Norm, it's like this... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members."
"In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we all know, kills brain cells, but naturally it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first."
"In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine."
"That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers."
--Cliff Clavin, Cheers

FULL CREDiT TO Genasirus FOR QUOTiNG RED DWARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMEEE HEEE !!!!