View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Favorite Teacher?

oxalic32

Greenlighter
Which psychedelic drug has taught you most? What kind of experience did it provide? Would you recommend it?

Mushrooms and high doses of 2c-b have caused my craziest and most insightful experiences.

Mescaline from tricho cacti. It allows me to regain the childlike wonder of the world and re-realize the simple beauty around you without any discernable degredation in cognitive function. You can enjoy and analyze the world around you like no other psych allows.

Mushrooms - God's Love

4-HO-MIPT - God's Mind

Dextromethorphan - God's Secrets

2C-E & 2C-P are serious contenders but I do not yet have enough experience with these. Likewise DMT.

Never had ayahuasca, but no doubt it will soar to the top once I do.

I was in a school for intelligent children with behavior issues. Ms. Gordon was all right. She was definately unorthodox. Minimal bookwork, heavy on the creative activities. There was much freedom during those years. We could run around the school whenever we chose. Good times.

Err... I did not read the question, just the title. LSD, hands down. Makes me feel like I can accomplish anything.

Last edited:
DMT and LSD are the 2 psychedelics i have learned most from.

In respect to propyl's way of looking at this. I can say that 4-AcO-DMT taught me of God's future. I find it to have a really futuristic feel to it. I don't remember how many times I've taken it. But every time, it seems like the drug is just way ahead of the present time. AMT gave me a better Biology lesson than any real teacher I have had. I became one with the organic world. Moxy reminded me, and stressed upon the absolute beauty of the opposite sex. My true love and appreciation for what they do (I'm a male) to hold this world up. 2C-E had me diving deeper in to the self than I have ever gone. I felt like I was being taken by the hand of the spirit of a wise, timeless shaman; effortlessly being guided through the darkest reaches of my mind.

I can't believe it - I just typed up a huge reply, got right to the end and then my electricity went off!!! :!

It was a damned good reply as well. Oh well, an uber quick version:

Salvia Divinorum
LSD
Ketamine

Last edited:
LSD and 2C-E have taught me the most. Haven't taken them together though.

Edit: I could see DMT and 4-AcO-DMT becoming great teachers for me as well, but I haven't gone as deep with those two quite yet.

Last edited:
They all taught me the same thing: We are not teachers. We're school books you've written yourself.

mushrooms...they are most spiritual and best teacher.I learned most amazing things on them.

I've learned from all the different psychedelics I've come across, but I must say it's the dear ol' psiloscybe shrooms as well as my friend 2C-E which have been most valuable for opposite reasons. With mushrooms, it tends to be an incredibly emotional and almost explosive experience where things from the shadow regions of the psyche come to the surface...things I didn't even know were there. And with 2C-E, it's a very emotionally neutral and removed trip, which allows a look at the self without the emotional defenses, it's almost an objective perspective of the mind. Both of these substances are incredibly complex, and there is much more I could go into....but I won't!

Honestly, I've tried a ton of shit and it's a toss-up between mushrooms and DXM. The former is great for just exploring the inner spaces, but I find third-fourth plateau DXM trips are really great for personality work. When you forget who you are, it is easy to look at your tendencies as a third party without your ego getting in the way of your self-judgments. It's like being set free of your misconceptions so that you can view yourself objectively. That is, when the lemmings aren't crawling all over your room, building complex architectural structures. I really recommend closing your eyes. ;)

And then when you need a good reboot to get you back on solid ground to start all over again, a nice fat pipe of DMT.

Edit: I could see DMT and 4-AcO-DMT becoming great teachers for me as well, but I haven't gone as deep with those two quite yet.

Do yourself a favor a EXPLORE those 2.
Both are absolutely, mind blowingly beautiful substances.

I see the potential for incredible things in both of them, so I plan on it. :D It's simply a matter of finding the right time and space to do so. No sense in rushing these things.