⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Favorite show as a kid?

BUGS FUCKIN' BUNNY!!!!!

How come nobody mentioned the GREATEST animated character of all time... I'm talking 'bout MISTER Bugs Bunny!! Forget about the stuff that was made after 1972 & used to be shown on CBS Saturday mornings. I mean the stuff that was done from 1932 until the late 1960s, the ones that ran in syndication every afternoon until way into the mid 1990s. Those cartoons are STILL amazing!

Take that FAMILY GUY!

Runner up: THE LITTLE RASCALS. Stillk the greatest collection of kid actors ever.

^I looooved watching Looney Tunes growing up. The old episodes definitely were the greatest.

Fraggle Rock ...GI motha fuckin Joe, Heathcliff, Inspecta Gadget when i was a kid

saved by the bell of course as i got older. still remember that episode when Elizabeth Berkely's character gets all fucked up on those pills.. 'I'm so excited...I'm so excited...I'm so....splat!! lol :D

and the all time winner for the best tv show of all time is...................

TWIN PEAKS

OMFG how could I forget the old school Looney Tunes?! Those were some of the best cartoons ever made.

silverwheel said:

and the game show trifecta of Press Your Luck, The Price Is Right, and Family Feud

Right on! Though I'd have to add Lets Make a Deal to that list. :)

I admit I watched my fair amount of tv as a kid (tax season, sigh) but keep in mind these favorites range from age 4-12
- David and the Gnomes
- Little House on the Prairie
- Ureka's Castle
- Rugrats
- The Babysitter's Club
- Doug
- Rescue 911
- Wonder Years
- Full House
- SNICK: Are You Afraid of the Dark?, The Secret World of Alex Mack, Roundhouse
- NGAS (nick Games & Sports): Legends of the Hidden Temple, Nick Arcade, GUTS

Fraggle Rock was cool.

Looney Tunes are timeless.

Moneky! is more exciting than imminant unstoppable death!

^^i did forget about ureka's castle. and doug. and rocko's modern world (is that what it was called, not sure). reminiscing is fun!

I had so many :)

When I was 10 or 11 Robotech was possibly the most exciting thing I'd ever seen. Those robots. Those explosions. All the better for being more exciting and better animated in my head then it is watching it now.

Also:

Transformers
Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors
Thundercats
GI Joe
Jem (ahem ;))
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles

HERO?!?!

Looper said:
Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles

Hero turtles?! They were obviously NINJAS! they knew karate and had a bunch of ninja weapons and shit! Heros??? NINJAS!!!!
(What's up with the UK?! ;););) )

said it once and I'll say it again Teenage Mutant Ninja (hero*) Turtles rule!!!

*depending on which country you live in :p

^I used to sing the theme song over and over when I was a kid.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles,
Heroes in a half-shell,
Turtle Power!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanuki_23 said:
^I used to sing the theme song over and over when I was a kid.

Man who the hell didn't?! Did you have the costumes?? I used to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for hours on end usally while watching the movie.%)

Looney tunes. God i love sylvester, marvin the martian and i ESPECIALLY love bugs bunny in the haunted house. Love it. Like I'd forego an afternoon of play outdoors just to watch it.
I also love Superbook,Flying House, the Great Space Coaster, Fraggle Rock and Punky Brewster, and the Smurfs.

^Ah, Ghostwriter, another good one. Completley forgot (again). How about Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Yea I used to dress up as the Turtles, and I loved the movies too. To finally see a real life adaptation (and from my memory, a really good one at that), was amazing. Then they had to go and get Vanilla Ice in number 2, and being a huge Vanilla Ice fan (lol 2nd grade), I loved that one too.
Also my freshman year of college I developed a theory that every1's favorite Turtle (every1 had a fav), was kinda an indication of the person they grew up to be. Whats funny is that it most of the time held true. My fav. was Michaelangilo (and I ikes to party . . .)