Favorite show as a kid?

Quantum Leap
Are You Affraid of the Dark
Clarissa Explains It All
Full House
Perfect Strangers
Salute Your Shorts
Roundhouse

LOL! I had forgotten about Salute your Shorts, wasn't the red head's name Sputnick or something? Oh man, Clarissa too. . I adored her. . now I can't stand that girl. . there was a red head in that too, Ferguson. Pete and Pete. . both red heads . .hmmmm. . I loved the little ones Tattoo.

oh yeah, I need to add "you can't do that on television"... best show ever!

^YCDTOTV!!^ - The A team - NightRider - Pugwall (Aussie) Danger Mouse - Gumby!

David the Gnome, Transformers, Fraggle Rock, GI Joe, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were the best. David the Gnome was my favorite by far

My favs. were Fraggle Rock, My Little Pony, Care Bears, & He-Man/She-Ra. Oh, and this show on Nickelodeon called Pinwheel.

Fraggle rock has got to be the best kids show ever, it was just fab. I have been meaning to try to find it on DVD would love to show my kids.

I also had a thing for G.L.O.W. which had to be the WORST show ever.

Some of my other faves were dr who and red dwarf, and anything on nickelodeon. Nick had some great stuff....There was a show that took place in a mall or something, with puppets and the cleaning crew or somethign like that, that took place every night when the place shut down....I don't remember much but remember really enjoying it. Ring a bell for anyone?? Or some show about aliens kidnapping some kids? Anyone?? fuckin drugs, my memory is shit.

I will never forget when Kelly cheated no Zack . . . that whore, that beautiful, beautiful whore.

WWF circa 1989-1992 (somewhere, I still have a copy of the 1991 Summerslam on tape)
You Can't Do That On Television
Most anything Muppets (with the notable exception of Muppet Babies)
American Gladiators
and the game show trifecta of Press Your Luck, The Price Is Right, and Family Feud

"The strongest man...in the world!"

artie.gif

DarthMom said:
Fraggle rock has got to be the best kids show ever, it was just fab. I have been meaning to try to find it on DVD would love to show my kids.

I also had a thing for G.L.O.W. which had to be the WORST show ever.

Some of my other faves were dr who and red dwarf, and anything on nickelodeon. Nick had some great stuff....There was a show that took place in a mall or something, with puppets and the cleaning crew or somethign like that, that took place every night when the place shut down....I don't remember much but remember really enjoying it. Ring a bell for anyone?? Or some show about aliens kidnapping some kids? Anyone?? fuckin drugs, my memory is shit.

I was one of the few kids who HATED Fraggle Rock. I really only liked Muppets as far as that type of show goes I guess.

The show you're talking about is Today's Special. I loved that show!!! :) I don't know about the aliens kidnapping kids.. hmm..

I loved:
Pete and Pete, Hey Dude, Welcome Freshman, Salute Your Shorts, Maya the Bee, the Nuzzles, Today's Special, Pinwheel, David the Gnome, Clarissa Explains it All, Are You Afraid of the Dark, GUTS, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Nick Arcade, Doug, Rocko's Modern Life, AAAH! Real Monsters, and early days of Ren & Stimpy

That about sums it up, I think

;)

^^ Oh man I loved Rocko and Doug too! Man this is really making me remember all this stuff. . .

randycaver said:
I was one of the few kids who HATED Fraggle Rock. I really only liked Muppets as far as that type of show goes I guess.

The show you're talking about is Today's Special. I loved that show!!! :) I don't know about the aliens kidnapping kids.. hmm..

;)
Oh my gosh, I will love you forever for remembering that one!! Can even forgive the Seinfeld addiction =D

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache...cial.html+"today's+special"+nickelodeon&hl=en Now THAT was a fun walk down memory lane, couldn't remember it clearly till finding that :)

Now I just need to find the theme song.....

for those in blighty, i loved 'rentaghost'! as a really young kid, i remember enjoying 'the herbs' and being terrified of 'hector's house'

a few years later, i was a huge fan of 'monkey'

alasdair