Favorite Cartoon

B

brownman

Hanging out with Raverdad on Saturday morning, I learned to appreciate the value of cartoons. This brings me to my next survey question. What is everyone's favorite cartoon of all time?
Pencil me in for the Simpson's
------------------
On the 8th day, Tiger created a monster.

My favorite cartoon would probably be Rugrats or The Magic Schoolbus <-- (don't laugh, I've learned a lot of interesting things off that show) Do any of you guys remember watching the Get Along Gang when you were little? I loved that show, though now I vaguely remember it.
***"See the magnificent, wise and beautiful being that you are. Know that you are in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing."****

Get Along Gang? No, I don't really remember that, but for all you old schoolers out there, remember the Thundercats?
------------------

Oh yeah.. Brownman, you're the man..
SIMPSON's is THE cartoon!!
Look at it like everyday
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Dino (edited 16 January 2000).]

Oh my god, the mention of the thundercats.... I just had the most odd of flashbacks. That was such a long time ago. I would say my favorite is of coarse the simpsons and the two offsprings from the fox network...Futurama and family guy.
"The thundercats" damn...... undescribable.
PLUR to all
------------------
Chalice™ (AKA "Star-face-a-chu")
"Reality is a delerium caused by conciousness"
"I'm a little bit of everything, and to much of all of it!"

ok, well brownman you seemed to have touched on another subject that I am very well versed in LOL......
I would have to say Simpsons are at the top of my list but the 8 cartoons on cartoon cartoon Fridays, on the cartoon network, take a close close second. Those 8 are....Cow & Chicken, Dexter's Labratory (sp), Mike-Lu & Og, Johnny Bravo, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed-Edd & Eddy, PowerPuff Girls, and I Am Weasel.
Well I did say i was well versed, I have the TV tooned to the Cartoon Network like 24 hours a day LOL
I really love the old classics, Tom & Jerry, looney toons
smile.gif
smile.gif
, but have really gotten into the new ones. Some of my favs are....DragonBallZ, and Reeboot.
Peace........RuRu

I remember the "Get Along Gang"!!! That was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid, I was Dottie Dog for Halloween one year! Now, I must say "South Park"!

for old school, i like Tom & Jerry...and of the new one i like South Park

Cow and Chicken rules!
Here is another one to remember for all you old schoolers....
The Transformers
------------------

I don't know if the Simpsons really counts as a cartoon, in the TRUE sense of the word, you know? I mean, yeah, it's a cartoon, but like, I think more of Thundercats and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles... but yeah, its definitely my fav. animated show.
smile.gif

But for favorite "cartoons", I'd have to say TMNT was one of my faves, but before that, I totally LOVED the Bionic Six... The whole underground lair, and all that stuff... oh man. I SO wanted to be one of them.
smile.gif
Oh well...
smile.gif

------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

Tom and Jerry. Did you ever see the one when they froze the water and turned the whole kitchen into an ice skating rink?

yeah, the simpsons rock the party... but i have to give honorable mention to road runner, pink panther, gi joe, and transformers. now, THOSE were the good old days...
smile.gif

joke that goddam everyone knows the answer to:
what did pink panther say when he stepped on an ant?

Well... I was (& still am!) a Jem & Rainbow Brite fan! But, sadly, I don't think they are on TV anymore! I luv the simpsons & the magic school bus though!

Check out the Cartoon Network,it's got all kinds of trippy,"acid" cartoons. My favorites gotta be Ed,Ed n Eddy,Powerpuff Girls,and Johnny Bravo. (I love cartoons)

Not being funny or fashionably "cute", but Astro Boy is the greatest. Inspector Gadget is a close second (tho don't watch the movie!)

I love cartoons. My favs are tom and jerry and oh yes chalice and motab thundercats are the shit. Thundercats HO!!!!!!!. And about mid 80's I don't know how many of yous liked the shirttales and the snorks but they are like two of the best cartoons ever made.
PLUR

The snorks were awesome! Though they were an underwater version of the smurfs. I remember waking up early as a kid to watch them.
Any of you all remember He Man the Master of the Universe?
------------------

I luv the show dragon ball Z....fav char. would be GOKU....cuz ppl say I look alot like it cuz of my hair.....

I'm a very disturbed individual ... i like the adult japanimation ones ....
as far as reg cartoons, I always loved : woody woodpecker , speed racer, X-men...
oh for everyones info, ruru is a look alike for dexter ! lol....