• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Fat Salvia Joint while walking to get ground beef in freezing rain.

pupnik

Bluelighter
this worked splendidly, some plain leaf dried and rolled into a fat short joint 5 years ago which I pulled out of my locked drawer after working all day yesterday in the home office
I went out to get ground beef for our dinner - wife fighting infection with antibiotics after root canal needed easy to digest food - not like constipating rice - so beef it was.

When I left the house, the sidewalks were treacherous and I had to pay very close & continuous attention to every part of every step. Literally, and this IMO goes very well with the salvia paradigm.

the distance I had to go is just under 1/2 mile. at 1/8 mile I had a turn and sparked up my salvia joint.
first big toke, nothing, second big toke nothing, 3rd big toke, now it kicks in...
the concrete becomes fascinating, it not only looks 4-d but it has real ice forming on it with varying depths.

the falling freezing rain produced a very slippery gel over the cracked concrete walk and it was impossible to see what was really gelly ice and what was just salvia depth enhancement of the surface in which faces and colors were forming while a physical connection throughout my whole winter clad body latched into the gullies and bright surfaces that may or not have been in the sidewalk surface that was several surfaces deep.

after 3 more tokes I tossed the remains (1/2 joint - big waste - sorry) since I had my max.

walking was extremely difficult, the slight drainage tilt on the sidewalk from lawns to street was like a steep bobsled slide, people were falling easily.

somehow the salvia intensity helped me to maintain a psychic continuity that kept my attention on every part of every step so that I did not slip into the street where cars were following their own unstable trajectories.

by the time i got to the butcher I was straight again. and the walk home was a different kind of challenge, inspired by the salvia ice path taken earlier.

Nice report its nice to have a local butcher. Its kinda of a dying trend. I have one litterally 1/4 miles from my house. They bring in cows kill em and ship em out the same day. (Sorry vegans/veggheads if this sickens you)
But yeah i was wondering how in the hell you were able to order anything at the butcher tripping on salvia. I know i couldnt lol ?.
I see that it wore off by the time you made it that would have been a awkward order. Im guessing you smoked straight leaf not extract? And its been so long i have forgot is salvia illegal in the usa now? Thanks dude
Nugz

illegal most places, yes plain leaf, I used to grow it, forgot how much I love it.
anyone walking by would think it had to be weed, which is not too illegal for personal use in toronto (we have "medical" marijuana dispensaries)
lately I am spoiled with all the lysergamides you can by on the web, but the salvia ramp is so fast and so tangibly layered I have to remind myself sometimes. Occasionally lysergamides give me similar effects, but not at micro doses. love the layers.

I've thought about growing Salvia, it seems to be the only way to get it any more.

How many grams were in your joint?

probably 1 gram - a big-ish rolling paper was used - rolled fat to provide thick smoke, idea being that we smoke it quickly to get a threshold effect. I put in a one inch rolled cardboard tube as a filter - this makes a burnable length that is shorter than a usual joint.

Oh god haha, me and some friends tried this once as well, rolled a cannon with 1/3 weed and 2/3 salvia 80X and smoked it in the open walking downtown, such a weird and awkward experience, had to toss it after only like 2 puffs each

och you made a real bomb then and all that supercharged salvia gone!

but I like the layers it gives to the moment.