• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

fantasy football 2013/2014 v. not the bl league

yep. but you know how it is - you bench a guy and have nightmares that he'll bust out and score 35 points.

thanks.

alasdair

idk how i feel about greg jennings even though i know he is playing much better with cassel.

^ thanks

i think of the four (him, fitz, baldwin and boykin) he's the best option with he and cassel finding some chemistry...

alasdair

Im in the bluelight league final! Need mccoy and lynch to go beastmode

Grats to the final people. I had so many injuries that I gave up a bit mid season, then a few players got healthy and I made a little bit of a comeback. All in all I like Yahoo better than ESPN.

Mine should be close, my team is on the right. Projections don't include Team QB so I'd say I should be projected to win with Peyton Manning but idk cowboys defense is so bad that Cousins may dominate. Maurice Jones-Drew is making me a little nervous, I don't even mind if he doesn't play I just hope that if he does then he doesn't go less than 100% and fucks me over. I've got Jordan Todman on my bench and Bobby Rainey vs Rams as well.

Y8UskWb.png

Im in the bluelight league final! Need mccoy and lynch to go beastmode
well? mccoy did but lynch did not go crazy. did you win?

i'm going to finish second.

my wide receivers just did not show up this week and brees had his worst week of the year, pretty much. if phil dawson kicks me 28 points tonight, i'll win! :)

alasdair

well? mccoy did but lynch did not go crazy. did you win?

i'm going to finish second.

my wide receivers just did not show up this week and brees had his worst week of the year, pretty much. if phil dawson kicks me 28 points tonight, i'll win! :)

alasdair

Its a 2 week final so no one will win until next week but i am currently winning 100-45. He has Gore and Vernon Davis on MNF so he could draw closer but i like my chances. Mccoy and nick foles saved me this week.

I ended up winning the bluelight league on the backs of mccoy and lynch.