R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Falling in love with your therapist?

PsychadelicJourno

Greenlighter
Hi,

I was wondering if any one here has had the experience of falling in love with/having a crush on their therapist? I know we see it in the movies a lot but apparently it's a process called 'transference', when a patient transfers feelings from a parent or authority figure onto the therapist and falls in love with them. I'm interested to see what people's experience is with this!

lol i feel you, yea its deff possible

i see a doctor for my suboxone perscription and then i talk to a social worker/ counselor immediately after for an hour every 2 weeks, and i fantasize about fucking my counselor all different ways, her sucking me off, just absolutely destroying her all while i talk to her cuz she's hot... i wouldn't call it a crush, in my case its more like I'm just sexualy attracted to her

It apparently can happen, it's called transference.

I know someone who had sex with their actual therapist but this therapist did this with his clients and got into major trouble for doing this.

I know someone who had sex with their actual therapist but this therapist did this with his clients and got into major trouble for doing this.
This always amazes me, just like those students who have sex with hot af teachers. Keep your fucking mouth shut, why tell everyone and ruin a good thing.

This always amazes me, just like those students who have sex with hot af teachers. Keep your fucking mouth shut, why tell everyone and ruin a good thing.

Yes there are plenty of teen girls who have had great sex with their male teacher. but some bastard will always tell someone. And teachers life is destroyed forever :(

Yeah I think actually doing the act crosses lines, but supposedly erotic feelings for therapist towards client are very common... I'd love to speak to a therapist who would admit to it but I don't think many would.

I wouldn't say I'm in love with my therapist, but I've seriously considered not seeing him anymore because I find him physically attractive. It hasn't crossed any boundaries or interrupted our therapy sessions so far, but I do try to remain aware of it in case that changes.

anyone who listens to you when you want attention becomes more attractive

Whats wrong with female students with male teacher if its all consent like in you're case that you are implying (Im sure you mean the female teacher who got prison time because had sex with male students under 16?).
Nothing, I'm a male so I was speaking from my perspective. Also it's easier for a female student to bang her teacher than for a male student to bang his teacher.

My friend did not tell anyone. He was a young adult, dealing with being gay and coming out in the early or mid 1980s and in therapy for unrelated issues. He had sex with men before but never felt romantic attraction to a man, but then fell in love with his therapist who was a man, and the therapist had sex with him instead of saying, "Sorry we cannot do this, you are better off seeing someone else as a therapist and I am terminating our therapy sessions together."

I didn't write this before; but it turns out the therapist was a pedo and was sexually abusing teenagers and young kids who were his clients, and he went to prison and can never be a therapist or anything like that again.

My friend did not tell anyone. He was a young adult, dealing with being gay and coming out in the early or mid 1980s and in therapy for unrelated issues. He had sex with men before but never felt romantic attraction to a man, but then fell in love with his therapist who was a man, and the therapist had sex with him instead of saying, "Sorry we cannot do this, you are better off seeing someone else as a therapist and I am terminating our therapy sessions together."

I didn't write this before; but it turns out the therapist was a pedo and was sexually abusing teenagers and young kids who were his clients, and he went to prison and can never be a therapist or anything like that again.

Just as reminder. pedos like only under 12yo kids, they are not interested in teens (13-19yo).

Rather obviously you can also fall in lust with a therapist because they're just incredibly hot. I've had that experience in the past.

I wouldn't call it 'love' though. You can't love someone you don't really know, and in most instances if you think you love someone in that situation, you're just projecting an imaginary person.

Yeah, I posted this in the other thread you made on this, but I fancied a therapist a bit, for no other reason than she was fit and always wore a skirt/had nice legs.

The relationship with your therapist is one way. They are there, 100% for you, for 50 uninterrupted minutes. Your therapist makes it all about you. Asks questions, listens to your every word, feels empathy, connects with you, sits with you and your emotions, provides unconditional love, never judges you, and deeply cares about you. It's hard not to fall for someone like that, right?