• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Fake xanax going around??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batwing133

Bluelighter
So I noticed there are a huge amount of fake xanax going around my area (sc-nc) and was wondering if anyone else has gotten these before and if so we're there any effects at all from taking the pill, or just placebo?

Noticed these fake xanax don't have to same awful bitter taste the real ones do (and you will know the difference if you've ever tried putting on under your tongue and let it dissolve) and they also are a difference texture. Any feedback is appreciated!!

I bought some fake bars in Alabama not long ago. They had all the correct markings and even tasted somewhat like Xanax though they weren't as bitter as usual. Someone has a pill press and is flooding the streets with these.

Yea here in FL we had a bunch going around. They were the white ones that say xanax on them. Watch out for these.

This is close to pill ID, closed.

Faxe Xanax bars do exist, there are ones that have nothing in them, there ar ones that have other benzos like phenazepam or etizolam sometimes, and occasionally they have non-benzos in them. There have also been fake bars with less than the advertised dose of Xanax in them too...

Use a test kit or have your drugs tested professionally and scrutinize pill markings and weights carefully :) and get your pills from a pharmacy wherever possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.