• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids FAKE ROXY?!? Dangerous?

RadiationBlues

Greenlighter
I’m new here but I have been a lurker for a very long time. A friend of mine has recently started methadone to recover from a 300mg+/day roxi habit is struggling with the withdrawal not being taken care of with the dosage amount just yet. The clinic told her that it was ok to use the roxi to supplement if needed but she’s concerned that what she got from a 3rd party is fake. This source has always be legit before but -as you can see from the pictures- there are brown specs in the typical blue m30s. They go all the way through as well. Any idea what this may be for the sake of harm reduction?

-Thanks!

If you are in the US it is very likely pressed with a fentanyl analogue. Your friend should buy some fentanyl test strips which are relatively cheap.

Other than that we can't further assist with drug IDs as it will only be pure speculation.

I have never seen a white m30 in my life, but I am no expert. And the specs do look like pressed m30 blue which is everywhere in the US.

Assume it is fentanyl.

Reactions: SKL
If you are in the US it is very likely pressed with a fentanyl analogue. Your friend should buy some fentanyl test strips which are relatively cheap.

Other than that we can't further assist with drug IDs as it will only be pure speculation.

I have never seen a white m30 in my life, but I am no expert. And the specs do look like pressed m30 blue which is everywhere in the US.

Assume it is fentanyl.
Thanks for your input. They’re definitely not white. They’re blue and the exact same color as the prescription I get aside from the brown specs throughout.

I’m new here but I have been a lurker for a very long time. A friend of mine has recently started methadone to recover from a 300mg+/day roxi habit is struggling with the withdrawal not being taken care of with the dosage amount just yet. The clinic told her that it was ok to use the roxi to supplement if needed but she’s concerned that what she got from a 3rd party is fake. This source has always be legit before but -as you can see from the pictures- there are brown specs in the typical blue m30s. They go all the way through as well. Any idea what this may be for the sake of harm reduction?

-Thanks!

These contain fentanyl, avoid. If you must take them all pills should be crushed together and blended into a powder, and the resulting powder should be mixed well and then dosed using a milligram scale (available on amazon). They are poorly made and have fentanyl "hot spots" since they are not well blended. Should be avoided entirely if possible.

Thanks for your input. They’re definitely not white. They’re blue and the exact same color as the prescription I get aside from the brown specs throughout.
I am technically colorblind but that pill looks white to me and not the deep rich blue color of any m30 I've seen

Edit: I am wrong about the color ignore (THIS is why we don't do drug IDs :))

Last edited:
These contain fentanyl, avoid. If you must take them all pills should be crushed together and blended into a powder, and the resulting powder should be mixed well and then dosed using a milligram scale (available on amazon). They are poorly made and have fentanyl "hot spots" since they are not well blended. Should be avoided entirely if possible.
Thank you so much. You’re pretty positive it’s fentanyl and not H?

@RadiationBlues in the US almost ALL of the m30s you might buy from a dealer are pressed with fentanyl and contain zero oxycodone at all. The problem is so bad that literally every pill I see I automatically assume it's pressed. Its that common.

I have never seen a M30, or any roxy 30, that looks like that. Based on everything I've heard, it's likely pressed, and likely pressed with Fentanyl. Fentanyl is one of the very few drugs that I have never done, well except cut in some H I got once, thank god I didn't overdose. But I have no clue on how to safely dose Fentanyl.

@RadiationBlues in the US almost ALL of the m30s you might buy from a dealer are pressed with fentanyl and contain zero oxycodone at all. The problem is so bad that literally every pill I see I automatically assume it's pressed. Its that common.
I know that the ones she was getting from this same person were real before because it showed up in a drug test as oxy. The only difference in appearance this time were small brown spots.

Thank you so much. You’re pretty positive it’s fentanyl and not H?
I know this is old but then pills are fake AF! Def some sort of fent analog. Shit is terrible. Tried them once, read the horrific stories about them and won’t touch that shit. Good luck stay safe!