FAKE OC 80's in Boston

DonkeyPunch said:
I wouldn't be suprised at the whole "purdue making them as dummies for robbers" theory. Pharmacies get robbed all the time, and 90% of the time its by a desperate junky, so if someone just hands over the bottle of pills no problem there is no conflict, and if they are fakes, everyone wins. (obviously until the theif realizes they arent real)

the US government is very sneaky, its not at all farfetched to think they would've thought this out all the way down to the street user.

i think thats possible too...i cant say for sure with out looking at the pills but it seems like they are nearly impossible to tell apart by looking.

Pharmaceutical compaines could make bunk pills to give to pharmacies as a safety measure. keep them somewhere close so if the store gets held up they can give them to the robbers and avert anything crazy happening. Its going to be interesting to hear more about this. I would imagine there are going to be loads of people that get ripped off on these things. especially because OC is so f*ing expensive in the US, east coast especially.

does anyone else have info on these things?

I thought I remembered something about purdue making osmethng that would make the oxycodone pretty much dead if you broke the matrix.

I might've misunderstood/might've been false.

after some fancy footwork, i was able to replace these fakes for reals, and although you cant tell by the picture, there are sliiiight differences that when put next to eachother you can see, but all in all, a very well made fake. the fakes break up easier than the reals, as the reals seems to be "harder" when running through the sifter. here it is, if it helps at all

ps - does anyone know how to take a good close up picture with a digital camera???

Attachments

• fakenrealoccopy.jpg
    fakenrealoccopy.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 4,587
These Fakes are everywhere in VA.......They taste sweet like they r str8 sugar and crush easier than regular OatmealCookies.. if u break them in half they look slightly diff. 2. Everyone here says they are an OTC pill u can buy. does any-1 know if they can have 2 different pills that look the same

NickWVoxy said:
Everyone here says they are an OTC pill u can buy. does any-1 know if they can have 2 different pills that look the same

there is no way in hell you can buy these over the counter dude.

TokinDerrick said:
I thought I remembered something about purdue making osmethng that would make the oxycodone pretty much dead if you broke the matrix.

I might've misunderstood/might've been false.

Yeah I think that might be what they are. Look at this thread.

I don't know how anyone that would be involved in making these would be able to copy them that good, but I don't really know anything about making pills either...

Maybe the Boston area is the testing area for it or something like that? Purdue could be only using it there first to make sure it sells and works ok? Would they be allowed to do that?

they cannot have two pills that look the same. you wouldn't be able to tell them apart without ingesting them or testing them.

this is why they did make up this system.

from september 2004 DEA microgram bulliten:

PLACEBO OXYCONTIN TABLETS IN BREVARD COUNTY, FLORIDA
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement Daytona Beach Crime Laboratory (Daytona Beach, Florida) recently received a large shipment (total net mass 31.6 grams, not counted) of apparent 40 milligram dosage Purdue Oxycontin tablets (photo not taken). The exhibit was submitted by the Brevard County Sheriff's Office (Brevard County is located to the immediate south of Daytona Beach). Analysis of a methanolic extract of two tablets by GC/MS, however, indicated no controlled substances. Subsequent discussions with Purdue confirmed that they produce placebo Oxycontin tablets. This was the first submission of such tablets to the laboratory.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0904/mg0904.html

My pharmacist friend told me something that not too many people know.. Almost every pharmacy has a few bottles of "Fake" oxycontin.. So when they get robbed, they hand over the fake pills..

Im wondering if these are the fake ones made by purdue? Its logical that they would have the means to make it look and feel identical..

PG

I found this posted today on pharmer.org- They came from Boston
http://www.pharmer.org/node/6057

Fake OXys
Picture.jpg

Last edited:
those do look real. but who gets ALL the colour out of those grooves? its always there on mine.

^ sometimes if u can get it peeled up enough you cna pull it completely off and get it out of the grooves. It made sense when i first head about these that they were made by perdue incase of robberies at the pharmacy. They looked to well made to be clandestinely manufactured. Just goes to show how rampant pharmeceutical diversion really is.

fuckin hell! now yuou will never know if you are getting a legit 80 again? especially in the boston area...

smack better start making itself seen more easily

are the ABG's faked too?

for some reason thats all I ever see, not that I'm complaining. but I get mine from people that use them too, so I doubt I'll ever get a fake one.

Do it up's picture looks the same..... but the one from the DEA link stands out, i mean you can tell the fake from the legit one.

the one on the DEA website is a fake oxy, but its got real drugs in it, its got fentanyl in it, which I've never done. but I mean, your'e not really getting ripped off I don't think.

the other one that looks real supposedly is like a sugar pill to thwart thieves or something.

edited because there was no harm reduction use within this post.

Last edited by a moderator: