FAKE OC 80's in Boston

do it up

Bluelighter
I have been unfortuante enough to come across these. Very horrible experience, they look identical, same shape, size, they break up the same way, except they are very sweet and dont get you high. Has ahyone else had the misfortune of finding these these gems yet? If so, what did you do once you realized they were fakes?

I think its pretty obvious other people have come across them. This has been discussed before, taste the pill before buyin it.

I heard about this on other forum sites EXACTLY what you are describing.

They were seized in Boston / All users even experienced & well trained users have noted its an exact replicate (not at all like those fentanyl 80s).

Can you explain in more detail please?

Do you know/seen the fake OC 80s containing Fentanyl? And are you sure they weren't these ---> http://www.dea.gov/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0406/mg0406.html

Can you post a picture for us maybe?

Im trying to figure out if there are REAL FAKE (haha its an oxymoron i know) Oxycontin tablets going around and they are NOT the fentanyl 80s.

If this is true who do you think produced them? Ive read that its pretty impossible to replicate the real purdue 80s and that the fentanyl ones are as close as any street manufacturer can get. Ive also heard rumors that purdue is producing them on purpose not to fill the street with fake oxycontin but so that when pharmacies are robbed they (pharmacists) have something to give the robber. Its kind of like putting a ink bomb in a bag full of money during a bank robbery.

Again this is just speculation and rumors...don't quote me on this. But i would like to get alot of info on this for personal reasons and just plain curiosity. Its very interesting....

-UK

I think its pretty obvious other people have come across them. This has been discussed before, taste the pill before buyin it.

In my opinion (and i know you didn't ask for it) but... i dont think thats really practical. Dealers aren't going to let you lick their drugs before buying it. And if it is fake what are you going to do? Lick it and give it back...sounds like something you would get shot over. Just my 2 cents.

-UK

i just uploaded 2 pictures in the gallery but they arent showing them yet, they should be there soon, my camera wont take very good shots that close up, but these things look identical, size, shape, color and texture, just they tase like splenda

ps- its not those horrible looking fakes in the link above

here are 3 pics, the ABG ones are legit, the OC ones are the fakes, also the shaved one is an OC (fake one)

pretty nuts

Attachments

• post1.jpg
    post1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 11,611
  • post2.jpg
    post2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 1,546
  • post3.jpg
    post3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,343
the unknown said:
In my opinion (and i know you didn't ask for it) but... i dont think thats really practical. Dealers aren't going to let you lick their drugs before buying it. And if it is fake what are you going to do? Lick it and give it back...sounds like something you would get shot over. Just my 2 cents.

-UK

Get shot over? Who the fuck are you buying your drugs from? If your seriously into oxy then you probably have a steady connect, yes? If your buying your pills down on the corner then offcourse your taking a huge risk. If you are buying a couple at a time then simply buy one, test it and if the guy is gonna shoot you for causing shit then dont buy anymore. IMO noone should be buying their drugs from people that are gonna flip on you and blow your head off for complaining about bunk drugs.

Putting out fake OC80s so users don't trust them is very clever. I wouldn't think any government being that smart. Also, won't there be a risk of some poor dude with cancer getting duds? I know it's not likely but pharmacists worry about these things in this time of 'sue them all' mentality.

^^^
There is no way the pharmacys are producing these, they would get sued if someone who is really sick end up with a dud. You Americans seem to love conspiracys. I dont understand why people think its so hard to produce fake pills? A good friend of mine is doing 4 years in jail for producing fakes, he was making thousands of fake rohypnol,ketogan,methadone; all of which there is a huge street market for here..and these were identical to the reall ones, round here there is also plenty of the fake 2mg roche rohypnols and i know of people who even make one 2mg pill into two 2mg pills.

^^^Ketogan, well I don't need to ask in which country you reside. My favorite opiate. As for getting shot, US residents are rather gun-happy. I won't go into a room with someone toting a gun, they have a nasty habit of a)Going off b)Getting you involved with heavy, heavy criminal activity. In the bad old days when 2CI was legal I made it. The guys with the pill-press bought Kgs at once and they had guns. I was a friend so they didn't ever put them on view when I was present. Since then, one got caught with 50000 MDMA pills, a handgun and 6 grenades. He was looking at 12 years but the seizure was illegal so it all got thrown out. Too close for comfort. He's gone straight.

i would be so pissed if i paid money for these :X :X :X seems like who ever is making these knows what they are doing. best looking fakes i have ever seen,i wonder if they are in the DEA magazine microgram yet???

ThizzOrDie said:
do these look like a real 80?why are ppl makin these,thats fuckin stupid

Errmm... I'm guessing the profit motive is driving them.

^I really doubt they do. If they really look as close to the reals as those pictures then they wouldnt need a blister pack to fool even the most experienced user.

You sure the high just wasnt weaker than usual with this 80 or that it's totally fake?

I wouldn't be suprised at the whole "purdue making them as dummies for robbers" theory. Pharmacies get robbed all the time, and 90% of the time its by a desperate junky, so if someone just hands over the bottle of pills no problem there is no conflict, and if they are fakes, everyone wins. (obviously until the theif realizes they arent real)

the US government is very sneaky, its not at all farfetched to think they would've thought this out all the way down to the street user.

I'd be pretty sad if I came across these. AT least the fentanyl ones still get you high.

I'm going to move this over to North American Drug Discussion. Regional discussion should go there.

-> North American Drug Discussion. Mods move or close if necessary.

After trying and trying these, they feel very weak, there may be some actives in it but if so its very minute. Anyone else come across this bullshit yet? I thought it was odd as the price was way cheaper and it was the OC brand instead of the ABG ones that i have been seeing for the past several months.