FAKE OC 80's in Boston

so there is a taste difference when trying to ID a fake? a fake would taste sweet where as a real would taste like . . . ?

SWIM hasnt had any in soo long he forgets how they taste

Well, if they contain nothing illegal, lots of places in Europe would be happy to make up fakes for cents apiece. You could get them blister-packed for a few cents more.
I can figure using them in drug busts, but I'm still a little leary of them being in pharmacists. You get 1 prescription wrong, some cancer-ridden case is going to go through agony. If so, I wonder if they keep an accurate count on the pacebos?
Do people actually hold-up pharmacists? That's heavy shit. Sneaking in and out seems somehow more classy (in the short term).

medicine cabinet said:
especially because OC is so f*ing expensive in the US, east coast especially.

i was under the impression that oc was a lot more expensive on the west coast because purdue's manufacturing plant is on the east coast and there are a lot more prescriptions per capita out there. i live in seattle and $70-80 per 80 is standard. i've heard it's the same in cali. anyone have a definitive answer on this?

oxy in cali and nv was like $20 a retial 80 and $10-12 for bulk purchuses then there are younger dumb kids in suburbs with money who want only 2 or 3 tablets we used to charge .50 a mg for oxy, and they would fly off the shelf as far as a 1 an mg in utah and wyoming, so thats all i can say.... for the most part expensive oxy is due to people not knowing much about drugs or having no choice.

^^^^Oc's are dirt cheap until people get addicted and the dealers need to feed their habit, or realize that the guy in the next town over sells his Oc's for twice what you sell yours. I saw it happen. It made me very sad, first week $20--->80mg OC's
few days later--->$25
a few more days later---->$40

I'm sooooooooo glad I'm through with that shit.
Can you imagine? Doing that fucking $$$40 and up (for an 80), to hustle the money. Then finally get a hold of someone, meet them, go to do up your shit and a fake oxys.
At least if I bought a bunk bag of dope, big fucking deal, go get $10 more bucks and go to a different dope house.

I gotta admit though during my oxy days (3-4 years ago) there were a few times when I coulda easily taken fentynl 'ocs' to hydrocodone to who knows what and never known.

My girlfriend is a pharmacy tech. I'm going to ask her about these fake bottles of OC's in case of emergencies. It seems kind silly to me, at her pharmacy all the narcotics are locked down tight, and my girlfriend works in a shady part of town. I don't see why if they were getting robbed they wouldn't just throw some hydrocodone (which isn't locked up under combination that only pharmacists know) and cash at the dude and send him on his way.

I'm going to try to figure this perdue sugar pill OC thing out.